Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Zelda Forum
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21
Link

• Total Posts : 5
Zelda Forum - Feb 22, 2005 19:24
I want some intel on what people think of Zelda. Tell me of experiences you' ve had, and what you think of Zelda 2005(No title yet).
< Message edited by link -- 23 Feb 05 3:42:40 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 22, 2005 21:05
Here is the intel, the inside scoop the EXCLUSIVE on Joe Redifer' s Zelda experiences. I played the first 2 NES adventures for about 10 minutes each and remain unimpressed. I played the SNES version and actually finished and enjoyed it. I received the N64 version (ug that system is awful) for Christmas one year, and I tried to enjoy t, but I couldn' t because it was downright boring. I played it for a few hours and had to be rushed to the hospital because the graphics nearly turned my stomach inside out they were so foggy and bad. I refused to play the copycat 2nd N64 adventure. I saw my friend playing the Gamecube version and while I kind of liked the graphics, the game itself looked like it would bore me into a coma. I have never played any of the portable versions.

I am interested in the upcoming decent-looking version, but it will probably be boring.

End of exclusive report.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 23, 2005 06:01
Lmao @ Joe

I think the game looks pretty damn good. I don' t have much past experience with any of the Zelda games. I played a little of each one but since I never owned a N64 or GC and nover boutght the old versions or the portables games, I never was able to actually beat a game.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 23, 2005 16:42
I' m a new Zelda fan myself, having only played Wind Waker all the way through. It' s a good game and I enjoyed it... just the sailing got tedious after a while. Not that it ruined the game or anything. The new Zeld looks ace, I just hope it manages to live up to the hype.
Link

RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 23, 2005 18:47
I disagree very strongly with you Joe. Zelda Ocarina of time was one of the best. The graphics could of used some working on, but on my 64 it wasn' t foggy. It had one of the best storylines ever and I think the graphics on Ocarina were better than Wind Waker. I just don' t like that cartoony look. It really makes link look weak in my opinion. Zelda 2005' s graphics are what we need. A dark world and dark times are what we need. That way Link can kick booty and the games better. Majora' s mask ismn' t that great at the begining, and to some may seem confusing. but a while in its pretty fun. I think we need more (adult) Link too. Everyone seems to like him better, and I agree, it makes the better if you get to be some guy around 20 kicking tail. Thats why this new game coming out is going to be on the top 5 games list for at least a year I bet. For those of you who didn' t get a chance to play Ocarina of time, you should. Its really awesome.
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 23, 2005 18:55

I disagree very strongly with you Joe. Zelda Ocarina of time was one of the best.

Nah.
Link

RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 23, 2005 18:57

nah

lol!

gotta admit, Zelda 2005s gonna be good!
< Message edited by link -- 24 Feb 05 3:00:22 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 24, 2005 07:51
I never played the first Zelda, but really loved Link' s awakening, and a link to the past. Then I missed out on Ocarina(sold my n64 to get a PS1 and Final fantasy 7 when it came out), but played windwaker for the cube. I liked Windwaker very much, EXCEPT for the wind and earth dungeons. Those were so tedious, I' m glad I made it through them fairly quickly. I know a lot of people who got stuck, left the game for a week or two, and then just didn' t want to go back to it cause they couldn' t stand the thought of doing those dungeons. I will say this though, the end battle to Wind Waker in probably my most favorite boss fight ever, from any game.
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Zelda Forum - Feb 24, 2005 17:21
i really dont like zelda games but the 2005 one looks cool
captain Qball

• Total Posts : 30
RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 01, 2005 14:33
let' s see.... I started off my Zelda questing way back on the NES, playing both games as soon as they came out. Both are very high on my list of games, with the first one taking the title of my favorite zelda game. Although I lacked a SNES, i have acquired a copy of Link to the Past for the GBA, so I just need time to get through that. I have started both Ocarina of Time and Majora' s Mask on the Gamecube collector' s disc, but have yet to finish them. Also about halfway through Link' s Awakening (the one for the first gamboy) and Wind Waker. The gameboy one is quickly climbing up to the top of my favorites though.
mxpx182

RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 01, 2005 18:15
both games right when they came out huh? Nice to meet another gamer that' s over 20 years old!(not saying there aren' t others here as well) those games came out in 87 and 88, and I was 10 when I played link' s adventure. Memories! I remember loving the cartridge, shiny gold!!!!!!!
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 02, 2005 09:33
I played the first two on NES and haven' t touched a Zelda title since. No reason really, just haven' t been interested in them (or had the opportunity to play them). I didn' t like the looks of Wind Waker, it looked too cartoonish for me. I wasn' t impressed.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 02, 2005 10:53
My first time with Zelda...wow many a years ago. I played the one back on the NES (the gold casing one, still have it laying around my garage somwhere). I thought it was fun at the time then again I thought many things were at that young age. The next Zelda quest I had came with the N64, that wa spretty enjoyable but my younger brother got hooked on it more then I did. I havent played any Zelda game since...but I definatly wanna have a go with the new one coming out soon, looks friggin awsome!
mxpx182

RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 02, 2005 11:20

I didn' t like the looks of Wind Waker, it looked too cartoonish for me. I wasn' t impressed.

That' s too bad Rikka. I played through that entire game, and although there are areas I didn' t like (stupid wind and earth temples) The look of it was definetly one of the best parts of the game. It was simply beautiful when playing it. Still photos truly cannot do it justice.
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 09, 2005 19:49
windwaker was a kick@$$ game
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 10, 2005 15:00
Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor after seeign the new trailer. Bloody ' eck thats looks good!
Fragus_Maximus

RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 10, 2005 18:19
Ya, the new HD trailer is extremely tasty...whith a nice soft flaky outer layering, and a soft cream filled center....delishe!
mxpx182

RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 11, 2005 05:54
I agree, the trailer looks top notch. There are some moments that ummmm seem to ' pay tribute' to the lord of the rings films, but as this is only a trailer I' ll forgive it. I can never stay angry at you zelda.
Fragus_Maximus

RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 14, 2005 18:33
Ive recently heard that in the new Zelda game preorder you get (im not shure if its the whole thing or just a couple of dungeons) Windwaker redone in the new graphics, and two dungeons that got cut. ME WANT!!!!!
mxpx182

RE: Zelda Forum - Mar 15, 2005 11:03
You' re going to be waiting a long time then Fragus. That originated in EGM. Check the date on the story though, April 1st. Sorry to tell you that somebody got you with an early April Fools day joke.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 21

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message