Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Will Sony Go broke?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Will Sony Go broke? - Sep 27, 2006 15:11

quote:

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Wii is for fags and toddlers, nintendo has that market. The mainstream adult market is divided between smart people (PS3) and retards (x360).

It could go either way, because we know there' s alot of dumb fucks out there, so x360 could have an edge, but we' ll see.

Um didn' t you say you have a 360? And that you would get the Wii for Zelda (but sell it afterwords)?

Well what Evil Man fails to realize is that he in fact is the dumbest person on the forum! Now i might be pursuaded to think that somewhere inside that hunk of meat they might actually be some form of intelligence, but i asure you, it is definetly devoid of Social intelligence!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Will Sony Go broke? - Sep 27, 2006 16:42
Anyway...

Evil, what do you make of the article VX linked to?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Will Sony Go broke? - Sep 27, 2006 18:30

ORIGINAL: Evil Man

Wii is for fags and toddlers, nintendo has that market.

Then I' m the biggest toodler-fag in the world!
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Will Sony Go broke? - Sep 27, 2006 19:34
Will Sony go broke?

My answer is NO Sony Computer is amoung one of the biggest leading competitior on console, sure they have been in some trouble(like getting sued from left to right) that still won' t stop them. If Sony does go broke, I' m pretty sure some company like Square-Enix will back them up, Square did had a past trouble and who back them up, thats right Sony did.
So to sum it all up, once Sony get everything back in order, the PS3 will bring back some of the profit even if the system is a heafty $600 price tag consumer will still buy it.

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Will Sony Go broke? - Sep 28, 2006 02:32

My answer is NO Sony Computer is amoung one of the biggest leading competitior on console, sure they have been in some trouble(like getting sued from left to right) that still won' t stop them. If Sony does go broke, I' m pretty sure some company like Square-Enix will back them up, Square did had a past trouble and who back them up, thats right Sony did.
So to sum it all up, once Sony get everything back in order, the PS3 will bring back some of the profit even if the system is a heafty $600 price tag consumer will still buy it.

Yes, because Square-Enix has enough money or value to save an international corperation. (BTW, that was sarcasm for the slow among us)

Evil Man

Wii is for fags and toddlers, nintendo has that market. The mainstream adult market is divided between smart people (PS3) and retards (x360).

It could go either way, because we know there' s alot of dumb fucks out there, so x360 could have an edge, but we' ll see.

Wouldn' t the " retards" buy the PS3 out of brand recognition and because they believe for some reason its " superior" other than the Disc Drive even though in performance the 360 kills it? You are an unintelligent fanboy and borderline flamer, just stop.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Will Sony Go broke? - Sep 28, 2006 03:16

Then I' m the biggest toodler-fag in the world!

No way! I got dibs!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 26 of 26

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread