Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya'
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Oct 22, 2004 11:14
Looks like the sequel to the first RPG is already on the drawing boards!

Read on...

X-MEN: LEGENDS GOES BACK INTO ACTION

Activision announces a sequel to the superhero RPG

16:13 Activision has revealed in a brief press statement that work is already underway on a sequel to superhero RPG X-Men: Legends, Raven Software once again at the development helm.
The decision to deliver a sequel has been made based on the " strong consumer response" to the original game, says Activision. Format destinations for X-Men: Legends 2 have yet to be confirmed - as has a release date.

Anyway, word from Ron Doornink, CEO of Activision, on X-Men and X-Men: Legends is: " For 40 years Marvel' s X-Men have captivated consumers worldwide and today the brand is stronger than ever... X-Men Legends is already on track to be the best selling game in the franchise' s history."

Ames Kirshen, director of videogame development at Marvel, meanwhile, has said: " We are thrilled with the critical and consumer response to X-Men Legends. Marvel and Activision are committed to ensuring that the X-Men Legends series will continue to be a top notch game franchise for years to come."

CVG Staff
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Nov 10, 2004 23:05
" Strong Consumer Response" ?Bull. the end of the said that there will be a sequel. so that whole SCR is bull. just keep it real, amd say " We are going to make a WHOLE lot of games with this and run with it." It is a really good game and i beat it. The 2nd part it ONLY going to be better. i can not wait and thanks DaRoosh for the heads up on the info.
kyokusanagi_182style

• Total Posts : 14
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Nov 18, 2004 05:29
I agree and just wondering if the games would have carry over like Norrath, Baldurs, etc.
bradley harper

• Total Posts : 172
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Nov 22, 2004 15:55
ME i never was a fan of the Xmen. but the game changed that, alls i can say is that the games okay.
Domas

• Total Posts : 41
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Nov 23, 2004 19:43
i agree with IORI............ when the game ends ............. the finishing scene clearly shows that a sequal was on the way so that' s no big surprise at my end............ wat kinda of idiot any would beat the game..............see the end and don' t expect a sequal................
residentevil327

• Total Posts : 406
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Nov 27, 2004 20:17
thats going to be cool i cant wait
captain Qball

• Total Posts : 30
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Dec 09, 2004 01:04
Awesome! I loved this game. It' s just like Hunter, or Baulder' s Gate, or Gauntlet, but with the X-men. Being a long time fan, I can say that nothing is as fun as runnign around teleporting with Nightcrawler, or charging up a table as Gambit. Can' t wait for teh sequel.
Eastwood

• Total Posts : 158
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Dec 09, 2004 02:57
well thats pretty awesome....i was honestly surprised at how nice xml was, so I' ll be looking forward to seeing this new one. great news!
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Who Here Likes X-Men Legends...Well, I Got Some News Fer Ya' - Dec 09, 2004 13:08
The more quality x-men games in the market the better. I' ve yet to play legends so I don' t have my own opinion on it, but friends say it' s great, and if you can play as iceman, then you' re ok in my books.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll