Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25
GamerManX

• Total Posts : 86
What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 20, 2006 22:48
My list is:
-Mario Sunshine
-Mario Party
-Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
-Pokemon Colliesium
-Fire Emblem path of radiance
theres a few more that i cant think of right now
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 03:44
Do they have to be 1st party titles? Bah! I' ll add whatever I want.

Star Wars Rouge Squadron
F-Zero
Baten Kaitos
Tales of Symphonia
Pikmin
Mario Power Tennis
Paper Mario
Resident Evil 4
Ikaruga
Metal Gear Solid
Soul Calibur
Odama

I doubt all of them are possible on the DS (RE4 for one) but who knows.
GamerManX

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 07:53
we made resident evil deadly silence
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 08:05

we made resident evil deadly silence

We?

I wouldn' t want to see any home console games on Nintendo' s handheld. I' m loving the games it' s getting at the moment, games made from the ground up for handheld play. If you want portable console gaming then you want PSP and not DS.
GamerManX

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 20:34
We the people
We the nation
and just plain Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

but seriously when i say we i mean the nintendo ds
Nintendo ds wouldnt be the same without me
ginjirou

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 20:39

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

I wouldn' t want to see any home console games on Nintendo' s handheld. I' m loving the games it' s getting at the moment, games made from the ground up for handheld play. If you want portable console gaming then you want PSP and not DS.

Well I don' t want ports of the games but I' d like to see the mentioned series on the DS. Created for the DS from ground up of course.
They made Mario Kart DS so why not F-Zero DS? I' d love that.
Nitro

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 20:46
Well yeah, as long as it' s made for the DS from the ground up. Ports would be awful. The games would have to utilise DS' s specific features.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 21, 2006 22:18
I would love to have any Super Smash Bros on the DS. I would buy a DS just for that!
SaFt

• Total Posts : 38
RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 01:03
- The Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past (With enhanced 3D Graphics similar to the Animal Crossing: Wild World style and stylus-based gameplay similar to The Upcoming TLZ: Phantom Hourglass)

- A port of The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
- Resident Evil 2
- Super Smash Bros
- Ice Climbers
- River City Ransom
- Dodgeball (i think that' s the name of it)
ginjirou

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 01:54
A NES emulator would be awesome (like the PSP PS1 emulator). Could that be possible?
You could download the games with your Wii to the virtual console and then wi-fi it over to your DS.
GamerManX

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 04:39
I really wanna see
Naruto Clash of Ninja on ds(not ninja council on gba)
< Message edited by Gamermanx -- 21 Jun 06 20:46:35 >
Nitro

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 05:07

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

A NES emulator would be awesome (like the PSP PS1 emulator). Could that be possible?

Already been done. Not an official one though.
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 21 Jun 06 21:07:23 >
He

• Total Posts : 292
RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 05:31
An official NES emulator doesn' t sound out of the question, maybe even an SNES one (64 would theoretically be possible, but very few games would translate to DS control well, so I don' t see that happening). The possiblility of WiFi transfer sounds awesome, Nintendo should use this.

EDIT: Forgot to mention what games I' d like to see on DS. Smash Bros. definately, I' ve been waiting for that game on DS for a while. Even the original Smash Bros. would be good.

A Mario Party game for DS just makes sense GamerManX, so I imagine they' re going to make one sooner or later. It better have a kick-ass multiplayer mode, though. Not sure about the other games you listed though. Most people said Mario 64 was better than Sunshine, and it' s already on DS. They' re already making two new Pokemon games for the DS and one for the Wii, so Gale of Darkness and Colosseum are unlikely.

Ginjirou, Ikaruga and Odama for DS sound so cool that I don' t know why they aren' t making them already. Metal Gear Solid would be cool, but that' s very unlikely, even if there is a MGS game on Gamecube.

Is it just me, or does Pilotwings on DS sound really good?
< Message edited by he -- 21 Jun 06 21:53:25 >
GamerManX

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 06:46
when colliseum came out i understand ds wasnt even around till awhile later
but Xd gale of darkneses could have been
then youd wouldve been able to transfer straight from ds game to game cartreidge
like in the two new games coming up

I would allso like to see
and Paper MArio Ds would be cool
and sonic riders ds
it wouldve been like snowboard kids ds

and i guess harvest moon would be like ACWW(animal crossing Wild World)
which they are making
Harvest Moon DS

o and Odama ds would be ok
since ds already has the mic

but i cant wait till that Opera web browser and tv come out
opera web browser comes out this year
< Message edited by Gamermanx -- 21 Jun 06 22:48:38 >
ginjirou

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 18:23

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

Already been done. Not an official one though.

For the DS? Where do you buy it?
Anyway, taking NES or maybe even SNES games from your Virtual Console to the DS would be awesome.
Nitro

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 18:48
No, you don' t buy it, it' s homebrew.

Go HERE and check out the emulators for DS.

The list of available emulators include:

GBA
NES
Snes
Wonderswan
Gamegear
Master System
Genesis/Mega Drive
Neo Geo Pocket

Note that for some reason, the Snes emulators for DS run better than those for PSP.
GamerManX

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 20:35
Of course it wpuld run better
nintendo sync' s up to other nintendo
Nitro

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 20:59
The hardware is completely different and th software used is completely homebrew. It has nothing to do with it being Nintendo. The Genesis emulators also run better on DS than on PSP, what' s your reason for that?
ginjirou

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 21:17
The PSP sucks
GamerManX

RE: What nintendo home console games would you like to see on the nintendo ds? - Jun 22, 2006 22:50
basically

becuase psp is nothing but sonys cry for attention
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 25

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message