Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What makes people enjoy one title over the over - even if both titles have similiar quality?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: What makes people enjoy one title over the over - even if both titles have similiar q - Jan 12, 2006 15:31
Music is just importent in rpgs i thought,but then look at halo,it was amazing :)
good music in a fps is awesome too
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: What makes people enjoy one title over the over - even if both titles have similiar q - Jan 13, 2006 09:15

Chee SawI think art direction is the MOST important aspect of a game. It' s like cinematography in a movie. It just draws you in and makes you care about the characters and the world that they live in. Of course it' s also REALLY subjective. Which is why I find Advent Rising very cool, while others regard it as crap. The thing about art direction is that in encompasses the WHOLE of the game, from the graphic style, and the music, all the way down to the menus (which is why that Okami game looks so cool!)

...definitely....

...after-all, it is primarily a visual medium....
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 22 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message