Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Sep 08, 2004 16:42
I don' t know about where you live, but the local Funcoland is selling off some of their Japanese anime series at rock bottom prices.

You may want to check into your local equivalent to Funcoland (also Gamestop and Babbages) to see if this is chain-wide or either just the local region or this one store.

Good luck!
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Sep 09, 2004 16:19
Thanks DaRoosh65 Heh. I went to Gamestop because that' s like right down the street where I live and damn you were right they do have cheap DVD' s and some of them were almost new.. I saw Sailor Moon but I already had those. There was no Fruits Basket but I did buy My Neighbor Totoro for 7.99.
toxicavenger

• Total Posts : 92
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Sep 10, 2004 05:41
dave chappelle, reno 911, Bird man attourny at law, space ghost, family guy. mabey even mr ed. wait... sorry, no mr. ed.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Sep 24, 2004 03:50

Thanks DaRoosh65 Heh. I went to Gamestop because that' s like right down the street where I live and damn you were right they do have cheap DVD' s and some of them were almost new.. I saw Sailor Moon but I already had those. There was no Fruits Basket but I did buy My Neighbor Totoro for 7.99.

Glad to be of assistance...
paul_pso

• Total Posts : 11
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Sep 28, 2004 18:00
Stargate SG-1 IS THE SHIZ! (ahem) while ive bought loads of stargate season box sets i download most stuff cause im a cheapy
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Oct 01, 2004 05:48
Maybe the shield
i already got band of brothers
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Oct 04, 2004 19:50
band of brothers, simpsons, arrested development, and sum anime to cheer me up
Mikey G

• Total Posts : 70
RE: What Television Show(s) Would You Buy Complete Season Disc Sets For? - Oct 04, 2004 21:04
The " !" denotes the ones I want, and the " *" denotes the ones I have.

!Aqua Teen Hunger Force
!South Park
*Band of Brothers
!Chappelle' s Show
*Family Guy
!The Sopranos
!Saturday Night Live
!Reno 911
!Simpsons
!Red Vs. Blue
*Beavis and Butthead
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28