Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Two stupid threads in one
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
Two stupid threads in one - Aug 17, 2004 22:10
Two questions ( dont wanna create two threads )

1) If someone were to make a movie of your life, and you had the power to choose the cast, who would you pick to play your spouse, parents, siblings. etc?

2) What' s the most painful experience you' ve ever had physically/emotionally?
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 18, 2004 02:24
1) Well hell Id play myself for starters. Well actually Ill tyr and use all the real life ppl as it would add to a more realistic affect..however they would probably alter the story too much to fit their selfish and greedy veiws.

2)Physically:Hell thats what my life is. I guess overall would be when I was 15 or somin I tried to backflip off my porch onto a trampoline but didnt leap far enough and hit my head on the top of the porch then the lower part of it and then the metal siding of the trampoline. I think I hit my head enuff that I didnt notice the pain for quite a long time.
Ive also had a big ass nail go thru my palm...then there was the time I flew off my bike, thru the wooden beams of an small old bridge and into the rocky waters 10 feet below....Owait then thers that time I fell 2 stories onto som ice and one the peice slice my side pretty good....hmmm like I side thats pretty much my life.

As for emotional: Thats easy, my first relationship where I was cheated on 5 times in one day,after a pretty good amount of time with the relationship....ya she was pretty um Ho-ish...I havent been able to fully trust females after that.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 18, 2004 02:59

As for emotional: Thats easy, my first relationship where I was cheated on 5 times in one day,after a pretty good amount of time with the relationship....ya she was pretty um Ho-ish...I havent been able to fully trust females after that.

HOLY CRAP!! That is one SUPER Ho!
But sorry dude, that truly sucks.

2) What' s the most painful experience you' ve ever had physically/emotionally?

Sega going 3rd party and eventually getting involved with Sammy.

As far as movies go, right now I can only think of a wacky Chris Tucker playing me ;)
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 18, 2004 04:12
Hmm, the movie question is a tough on, i' ll have to think on that.

As to the physical pain experience... surgery without anesthetic (that hurt quite a bit), prior to that would ahve been the actual breaking of my kneecap (the even which required the surgery). But I am a walking accident, so i am often wounded. My pain threshold is wonderful now... bring on the childbirthing!

Emotional pain, a little bit tougher, I have nothing that compares with the pain of Mass X.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 18, 2004 04:22
Heheh, ya thats just my first reltionship...

Luckily Im with som1 now who I know I can fully trust Possibly my happy endingin the love life scene.

Damn Im somehow lucky enuff to have never broken nething...I can' t even imagine a kneecap break...howd you do that?
< Message edited by Mass X -- 8/18/2004 3:31:45 PM >
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 18, 2004 15:28

My pain threshold is wonderful now... bring on the childbirthing!

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha....
jabronibasher

• Total Posts : 119
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 18, 2004 16:17
haha thats some wierd sense of humour. bet i can match your ' childbirthing' pain with a certain experience that every guy has gone through at one time or another. hint: It involves a zip

actually the most pain ive gone through was during high school, when the guys starting hitting( and sometimes kicking ) each others crotches. I really dont know where and how it started, but it caught on real fast. You havnt experienced pain until you' ve felt that surge of sharp pain rise up your scrotum and into your stomach.

emotionally, well, lets keep that private for now
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 19, 2004 06:01
Mass X, it was a figureskating accident. You know how they always tell you to not run into the boards while you are ice skating, listen to them! (sad thing was, i was a professional). It was a nasty accident and hurt a LOT.
Vysehrahd

• Total Posts : 46
RE: Two stupid threads in one - Aug 19, 2004 16:09
people to play the roll of my family... definatly John Wayne, Clips of Elvis back in the day, Richard Simons, Lenard Nemoy, and Brad Pitt (taking the roll of yours truly )

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll