Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Top Pick of the Month: November
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 20, 2003 02:07
I think I' ll do a monthly thread about everyone' s top game for the month. This is open to a game that has already been released this month or will be released before the end. You can pick a game even if you haven' t played it yet. Just say what you are most interested in this month. My pick this month is-

Finally the Xbox got GTA and in return for the wait it is the best verion with better graphics, faster loading times, and the support of custom soundtracks. Not to mention both GTA3 and GTA:VC come together. Though I only rented it, I thuroughly enjoyed my experience and it may turn up n my Christmas list.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 20, 2003 13:45
Actually, I think this has been delayed to 2004...

http://spong.com/index.asp?art=5823
Rampage99

RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 20, 2003 19:28
I feel sorry for you guys over in Europe. You always seem to get screwed when it comes to release dates. It' s been out since Novemebr 4th here in the states.
SteveHabs2k

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 21, 2003 11:56
I think ill say ninja gaiden in advance for december for the millions like me who already preordered it and have the opportunity to look at the few pics in mags, the lots of insider pics here on ign and lots of pics on gamespot. quite simply i give it a overall 10 already. and even if the sound isnt that great lucky i have awesome sound quality from my monster gamelink 400 cables.The sound should be awesome as the original team is working on the game.Even peeps who never played the sweet originals with the 1st cut scenes in a nes game if theyve seen the pics will probably just buy a xbox for this game.i know a lot of people will be.
< Message edited by stevehabs2k -- 11/21/2003 11:57:56 AM >
Rampage99

RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 22, 2003 02:29
I will definately be picking up Ninja Gaiden! That game looks so sweet! I really can' t wait to get my hands on it. Only a couple weeks left. I have to pick up Deus Ex before that too.
SteveHabs2k

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 22, 2003 10:38
yep just replied to the dream game post but yep dues ex 2 ffx 2 gotham racing 2 need for speed underground. So many damn games to try or buy when im trying to save my money from my job lol.
Rampage99

RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Nov 22, 2003 13:11
Yeah, this holiday season is getting crazy! I really have to narrow down what I want for Christams.
agressor

• Total Posts : 8
RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Dec 02, 2003 06:18
Manhunt [ps2]
SSX3 [ps2, gc, xbx(?)]
Need for Speed: Underground [multiplatform]
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: Top Pick of the Month: November - Dec 04, 2003 14:40
Yeah well, Ninja Gaiden is now delayed until Feb. 10. Surprise, surprise.

Anyway, my top pick is FF X-2.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message