Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion?
Ruben Sotelo

• Total Posts : 2
The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion? - Nov 26, 2004 15:58
Halo 2 or Killzone?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion? - Nov 26, 2004 18:16
I am unsure as to why you even ask this question...Halo 2 is head and shoulders above Killzone!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion? - Nov 26, 2004 20:29
I' ve not played Killzone but it' s lost on me anyway as I don' t really care about it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum Ruben Sotelo
< Message edited by whatabout_paul -- 11/26/2004 8:30:31 PM >
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion? - Nov 26, 2004 23:35
DaRoosh is right.

However, don' t let the ignorance of people who' ve never touched Killzone get to you. If you find it interesting, go for it. From what I' ve heard, it' s a very fun game with some poor AI. Of the four people I know who have played and completed it, three of them don' t agree at all with many of the average scores the game has been receiving. The third does agree that the game is worth only about an 8 or so.

Halo 2 is certainly better. If you have to choose one, that' s the one to get. But I don' t think you should dismiss Killzone entirely.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion? - Nov 27, 2004 19:17
It' s true. Halo 2 and killzone are not on the same level.

But, that doesn' t mean they can' t both be good. Choosing between two FPS' s when you already have a collection of 10 others has always boggled me. Once some mag called killzone a halo-killer forums were flooded with this insane comparison.

They are actually very different types of games, seeing as though they are both FPS' s. I have played the hell out of halo 2 online, but don' t really care a whole lot for the single player. If you have a ps2 and an xbox, and can only afford one game, I would go for halo. If you didn' t like the first halo, or don' t have an xbox, get killzone. I' m sure it' s worth it.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: The fuzz on Halo 2 vs. Killzone...whats your opinion? - Nov 27, 2004 19:32
TBH this debate is a little pointless. Not only is Halo 2 undeniably a better game overall but they are too different to warrant comparison, something that became quite clear since this year' s E3.

As fathoms said though, if you like the look of Killzone, you should still check it out.

Our review of Killzone went live today:

http://games.kikizo.com/reviews/ps2/killzone.asp

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread