Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Final Cut
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
The Final Cut - Oct 12, 2004 03:56
Drama and Science Fiction/Fantasy
In the future, microchips implanted in your brain record everything you see and here. Then when you die, a " cutter" assembles the footage into a memorial video for your funeral, editing out all of the unpleasantness. The most sought-after cutter is Alan Hakman (Robin Williams), a detached man who believes his work can absolve the dead of their sins. While editing the memories of another cutter, he uncovers a disturbing piece of his own past which leads him to question the way he' s lived his life.

Release Date:October 15, 2004 (Limited).

Rated:PG-13 for mature thematic material, some violence, sexuality and language.

Distributor:Lions Gate Films

Starring: Robin Williams, Mira Sorvino, James Caviezel, Stephanie Romanov, Genevieve Buechner

Directed by: Omar Naim

------------------------------------------------------
Robin Williams is quite obviously a very diverse guy, his stand-up comedy is nothin like his movies, as well as his movies really being nothin alike. His recent movies latly have been independent works and some of my favorite movies not just from him but overall (One Hour Photo comes to mind immediatly). This movie seems very interesting so far but since its a limited release it may not make it to my state so I might have to wait for it on DVD.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: The Final Cut - Oct 12, 2004 11:45
Now, that sounds like a very good premise for a movie...a little Johnnie Nemonic mixed with regret from exposure to one' s past.

This will be added to my rental list!

May purchase if it' s really good...
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: The Final Cut - Oct 14, 2004 04:58
sounds interesting, certainly has potential.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll