Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Tekken 5
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Tekken 5 - Apr 23, 2005 17:13
I heavent heard you guys talking about this brillant game yet, i think it has been realsed in the usa. Anyway, i got the import and think its the best tekken ever, the grahics are so good for ps2, the gameplay tops that of tekken 3, the story...well are imaginive!, its so easy to play. Its great fun to play touraments with your friends for ages!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 23, 2005 17:18
The Tekken 5 review will be up early next week(a few days), with plenty o' kick a$$ video footage! But I totally agree, it is by far the BEST Tekken ever!

How do I know? Well umm a wittle bird told me :)
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 24 Apr 05 1:18:47 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 23, 2005 19:34
My personal Tekken 5 review has been up for at least 2 weeks I think. It' s all you need.
Xtreme

• Total Posts : 272
RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 26, 2005 09:25
Nice review!! I finally got a chance to play this in Best Buy this weekend. Looks FANTASTIC!!! Might pick it up if i have some extra cash following other purchases today...

kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 26, 2005 15:09
The one thing that I missed and thought was really cool was the Tekken Force mode from Tekken Tag Tournament.
Terry Bogard

RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 26, 2005 15:33
Well the Tekken: Devil Within mode in Tekken 5 should keep you somewhat happy ;)
Silentbomber

RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 27, 2005 15:28
What is your favorite ending? i havent got them all but i got to say some of them are stupid, i liked laws [thought it was funny] wangs had surprizeing emotaion to it [i allmost felt a tear...] and others i have yet to mention.

You dont need to play devil wihin to unlock devil jin, either it was a bug or something but i just finshed the game as monkin [the wood guy, which is hard as when playing the cheapist boss ever,jinpach] I unlocked devil jin!. How do you unlock the starblade game? and dosent it suck that we cant see the old endings for the tekkens? that would rock.
kombatfighter

RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 27, 2005 15:36
SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Aww dude, my favorite ending is Brians. It' s just wrong. They made him a lot more evil now too. I think that it was funny how he was hunting Yoshi in the jungle with a m60 and shot up all of the trees. Then, Yoshi came down from behind him in stealth and Brian just shot him once with a desert eagle?!? He then turns around and proceeds to shoot him while laying on the ground. That was just wrong Brian, just evilish.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 27 Apr 05 23:37:30 >
Terry Bogard

RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 27, 2005 15:51
My favorite ending is by far Heihachi' s...

***SPOILERZ*************
I love how he decorated that rocket, LOLOL!
****END SPOILERZ*********
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 27, 2005 19:05
I think all of the arcade games are unlocked from the beginning, even Starblade. If not, just beat the story mode with every single character, including the unlockables.
Silentbomber

RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 28, 2005 08:18
who here hates jinpachi? [comic book guys voice] " Cheapist boss ever"

I dont even get angry when i lose to him for the 10th time due to that stun/ fireball combo, cos i know those guys up at namco are just having one great laugh. Oh, but i' ll be the one laughing when the sales figures for death by degrees comes in! ha!
kombatfighter

RE: Tekken 5 - Apr 28, 2005 15:03
The boss at the end of Dead or Alive 3 was annoying too at first. But when you figured out how to avoid his moves, it was a piece of cake.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll