Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 TGS and X06 coming to XBL!
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 05:38

ORIGINAL: dasher232

If raving rabbids is still on the cards i' ll get it. Also I noticed sonic is multiplayer online...that gets me intrigued.

Online Racing??? I am going to OWN at that...

Taking bets now.. You have also made a Sonic Fans dream..

Hope that SEGA release the demo on X-box live...
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 05:42

ORIGINAL: Tiz

ORIGINAL: dasher232

If raving rabbids is still on the cards i' ll get it. Also I noticed sonic is multiplayer online...that gets me intrigued.

Online Racing??? I am going to OWN at that...

Taking bets now.. You have also made a Sonic Fans dream..

Hope that SEGA release the demo on X-box live...

I' m hoping they do a worldwide launch for bd also that would make me very happy. I' m wondering what characters you' re allowed to race with online should be fun makes things a bit different.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 06:04
Tiz, I wanted to let you knoew the new Sonic game wasn' t good at all at E3. The graphics were amazing but the controls were piss poor. I' m a huge Sonic fan and I was greatly dissapointed when I played it. I kept playing hoping that it would get better but the demo was just poor. I suggest renting it before putting down $60. Hopefully they' ll release a new demo on Live.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 06:12

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

Tiz, I wanted to let you knoew the new Sonic game wasn' t good at all at E3. The graphics were amazing but the controls were piss poor. I' m a huge Sonic fan and I was greatly dissapointed when I played it. I kept playing hoping that it would get better but the demo was just poor. I suggest renting it before putting down $60. Hopefully they' ll release a new demo on Live.

Why rampage why just when I decide i' ll put my trust back into sonic to give me that burst of fun.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 06:13
That' s a shame - that would mean that SEGA continues to SUCK.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 06:13
Rampage,you can' t really diss/judge a game for having so-so control at E3,many dev just ship half dev titles to E3 even if they arn' ät ready for it.
Rampage99

RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 07:59
It wasn' t so-so controls, they were aweful controls. I understand what you are saying Quez, that' s why I mentioned I' m hoping for a new demo. I' m hoping they fix the piss poor controls since I' m a huge Sonic fan. I' m just warning people not to slap down $60 without testing the game first since I had some serious problems with it at E3. I' m trying to prevent people from throwing away money.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 08:20
Rampage, you should have written a hands-on review about all the games you
played at E3... Thanks for the warning though, I' ll try it then before I slap down
my hard-earned cash... I was going on the trailers that it may be Sega back to
form, but alas judging from what you say, they continue to suck...

So I take it veers more to a " Shadow The Hedgehog" control method, where
moving left and right is more of a snap animation than a steady progression
or is it more " Sonic Adventure" where it still is a snap animation but far more
fluid and more comfortable??

Damn Sonic.... why?!
Rampage99

RE: TGS and X06 coming to XBL! - Sep 20, 2006 08:55
Yeah... I still feel bad about not getting the majority of my E3 articles in. Personal stuff came up which reall caused some problems.

For the Sonic controls, it was just really really jerky. I didn' t play Shadow the Hedgehog (as much as I wanted to just try it) but the descriptiuon you gave pretty much sounds like what I experienced at E3. Btw, Silver was just stupid. He braks up the spead segments again because you have to do stupid psychic garbage.

I have to say visually the game looks incredble. The graphics are great, the sense of speed is great, the physics are great, and the animations are pretty good. I' m praying for an Xbox Live demo just so I can play it again so I can really decide if I' m going to by the game or not. I' m gonna be really tight on money this fall and right now the 3 games I have to own are Gears of War, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, and Rainbow Six: Vegas. PSU is definately something I really want along with Forza (though I' ve heard it' s getting pushed back but I can' t confirm it).The next week' s news, videos, and demos are gonna be a big deciding facotr for this holiday season.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 29 of 29

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message