Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 (Summer) Job?
RavenShadow

• Total Posts : 680
(Summer) Job? - May 17, 2004 13:15
Who has a job or will have a job over the summer and what is it?

I am working as a lab assistant in the behavioural neuroscience lab at my university for the summer
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 17, 2004 14:54
I work at Walgreens right now. I just gave my two weeks notice. June 2nd I' m heading up to Minnesota to work on my grandma' s campground. I' ll do that for about a onth and then I start college in the beginning of July.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 17, 2004 16:40
Over the summer ima be working for a window repair service. I wanted a job outside and that would allow me to get back in shape. So Ima be loading and unloading the stuff and carrying the junk around basically.
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 17, 2004 22:31
continuing my research in my lab and classes, but as of June 3, class is over until September! WHOO HOO!
konrad

• Total Posts : 431
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 17, 2004 23:47
I mow lawns, mulch, and weed peoples yards, pretty cool job, can pick my own hours and stuff. The one person I work for has a pool that she lets me and my friend use too, after we work on those hot summer days
Rikka

• Total Posts : 933
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 18, 2004 02:36
Now that is a nice perk! I wish my lab had a pool, that' d be sweet.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 18, 2004 20:14
I quit my job at the newspaper, and now I work for a locally owned store as a cashier/cook/handyman. It' s a cool job that lets me be around people a lot, plus my boss is quite possibly the funniest/easygoing person alive. Add a few friends from high school working there and you have the makings for one badass job.
Gossi_the_dog

• Total Posts : 273
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 18, 2004 22:43
I' ve got a job lined up over the summer as a barman. Should be good and provide me with more than enough money to spend on games and get drunk with.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 19, 2004 18:39
Free beer Gossi. LOL. Since Im not old enough to get a " real" job, I' ll be doing accounting for my grandmothers bussiness and mowing yards. Damn you game industry, you just had to release so many good games and now I need a new graphics card for my PC.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: (Summer) Job? - May 20, 2004 04:40
Though not technically summer jobs --

Next week I start my second job working in the electronic department at Target. Currently I' m working at Game Crazy. I' ll probably work both of those until fall when I start classes again and cut one of the jobs out.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll