Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Stubbs The Zombie
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Stubbs The Zombie - Nov 01, 2004 00:48

This third-person action game from one of the co-founders of Bungie Studios, and co-designer of Halo, lets you play as a zombie named Stubbs. Like all zombies, Stubbs, can use his rotting body as a weapon, possess characters, and eat his enemies' brains to make them join his cause. Sounds tasty.

Current Site for Game

< Message edited by Mass X -- 11/1/2004 3:35:10 PM >
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Stubbs The Zombie - Nov 01, 2004 16:04
I' ve read, on other sites that spoke with Bungie reps, that Bungie wants to get away from the ' Halo' series for now.

However, in one article I read, it appears that Bungie intends to continue with the ' Halo' series, but in the future...there have been several mentions of a Halo 3. I do not believe it would be mentioned, if they were not serious enough to consider actually making it.

They would make another boat-load of money, that' s for sure!!!

Maybe this means that they will come back around the launch of the XBOX 2!

Who knows...?

We can only hope.
IORI YAGAMI1211

• Total Posts : 185
RE: Stubbs The Zombie - Nov 08, 2004 22:59
is this seirous? i would think a game like this would not get out of the planning stages but i guess that when ppl need to get orginal, that go for " Too orginal" . it sounds to silly for anybody to to buy. i guess we will se how they market this thing, because they will need to market the crap to make this one fly.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll