Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Spikeout: Battle Street Screenshots
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Spikeout: Battle Street Screenshots - Sep 27, 2004 13:42
Spikeout: Battle Street Screenshots
By: César A. Berardini - " Cesar"
Sep. 27th, 2004 06:11 am

" Legendary Gangs" arose from a turf battle between Team Spike (led by Spike) and Team Inferno (led by Michael). Ten years after the first round of bad blood spattered the streets, Spike Jr. rages a new war against Team Inferno, which is still being led by his father' s nemesis.

This fighting-action game features up to 16 playable characters, all free to simultaneously roam and destroy a vast 3D world. With Xbox Live and System Link Play support, players can now experience cooperative and competitive gameplay with friends and foes while talking smack via Xbox Communicators. Bonus online features include downloadable items, weapons, stories, stages, characters, sound files and much more.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Picture 11

Picture 12

Picture 13
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 9/27/2004 1:42:27 PM >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Spikeout: Battle Street Screenshots - Sep 28, 2004 00:46
Looks incredibly mundane. According to my spy who attendsE3 each year, it doesn' t play all that great either.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Spikeout: Battle Street Screenshots - Sep 28, 2004 15:04
The E3 build of this game was kinda boring with some camera problems ontop of that.. I liked the original Model 3 version Much better. I think this one is based off of the later released NAOMI version.

Hopefully this game gets a massive overhaul before being released. Had this game been from any other developer I' d either avoid it or Rent it only, BUT since it' s from Sega I' ll more than likely BUY IT and then later regret the purchase like I did with Zombie Revenge ;)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll