Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony applies for a motion-sensitive controller patent
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Sony applies for a motion-sensitive controller patent - Dec 19, 2006 13:28

Actually a few years from now when I have all three consoles I' m going to take them apart and rebuild them under one custom case , in order to have the effect of one uber console. I' m going to call it the 3.6.tii Station.

Let me take you back. Way back, to a day before G4 bought TechTv and made it suck. To a day when Attack of the Show was The ScreenSavers, and the hosts were Pat and Leo, and actually knew what they were talking about. There was that intelligent shady character Kevin Rose as well, but his story is for another time. This is about Yoshi, a somewhat overweight man with a knack for case modding.

Ok, so my story telling was getting on my own nerves. To sum it up Yoshi did something similar that include

Atari 2600
SMS
Genisis
NES
SNES
N64
PSone+PS2
Xbox
and GameCube
(I may have forgoten some)
It was gigantic, so I could only imagine how big your 36tiiStation would be, seeing as there would be massive cooling requirements for the combination of the PS3 and 360.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Sony applies for a motion-sensitive controller patent - Dec 20, 2006 05:31
It would require 2 air conditioners, and it would be 6 ft tall, 4 ft wide, and 4 long
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Sony applies for a motion-sensitive controller patent - Dec 20, 2006 10:26
It won' t be that bad, I only plan on running one at a time. Still it will probably be the size of a mid size computer case. Actually I' m toying with the idea of using my Sonata II case for a starting point. Of course once I' m done with it, it won' t be recognizable... I' ll have a bunch of photos of my progress. Keep in mind that this is something I only plan on doing a few years from now.
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 23 of 23

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message