Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 16, 2007 23:22
Despicable!

Evil bastard!
alijay034

• Total Posts : 1433
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 00:50
I thought stuff like that was only in Bret Easton Eliis books, sick MF.

Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 01:54
What in fucks name? This guy is an idiot, and Majik why the " Sony Employee" title? He' s an evil bastard anyway, doesn' t matter if he works for Nintendo, Sony or Microsoft.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 02:34
In a just world we would have Andre the Giant hold that guys head in his hand and smack the hell out of him anytime he tried to struggle.

People like this need the shit kicked out of them daily. Abuse of animals is despicable. Seeing things like this send me into a rage.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 02:36

We are perfectly aware that all hamsters do for a living is eat, sleep and mate, but that' s no reason to hate them.

I can' t say humans do much more than what the hamsters do...
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 04:01
Wow sonyfanboys are fucked up,now they taking out their bad sales on animals.fucking idiots.
Dagashi

RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 04:07

Wow sonyfanboys are fucked up,now they taking out their bad sales on animals.fucking idiots.

I don' t think being an employee makes you a fanboy. I' ve worked for a lot of places that I don' t like, and even hate.

Second, Sony actually has the highest stock its had in 5 years, so " bad sales" isn' t true in the largest sense.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 04:14
They also lended money for the first time on over 10 years just for a few months ago.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 04:31
" They are an inspiration to bums everywhere and therefore must be treated with respect and dignity."

This says it all. Ferrets are just hairy rats. Who cares if the guy was choking one. If I saw one in my house I' d shoot the fucking thing. Rodents are digusting.

The mistake the guy made was taping it. That' s just ignorant.
SpaceJase

• Total Posts : 170
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 04:36
Cruelty to animals is sick and cowardly.

Hope the bastard gets what' s coming to him.
Dagashi

RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 04:58

" They are an inspiration to bums everywhere and therefore must be treated with respect and dignity."

This says it all. Ferrets are just hairy rats. Who cares if the guy was choking one. If I saw one in my house I' d shoot the fucking thing. Rodents are digusting.

The mistake the guy made was taping it. That' s just ignorant.

I seriously hope you are joking. Torturing animals is cruel and sadistic. There is a huge difference between killing a pest and torturing something.

Ever look at how many serial killers/abusers were abused as children? It' s extremely high. Doing fucked up shit to animals and children screws them up forever and usually causes irreparable mental damage.

That ferret is more deserving of life than that human. You wouldn' t catch it beating the shit out of some helpless mouse for fun. There are very few things in the world that kill for fun. Polar Bears, Lions, and Humans are the most well known, and sadly, we do it more than anything else.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 05:06
Son of a bitch, hope that goddamn bastard rots in jail, the sadest thing here is that things like this happens every day.
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 06:05
Yeah ferrets eat other rodents, doesn' t that make them more worthwhile?

How come the guy couldn' t e happy with shoving as many ferrets as possible down his trousers like the rest of us instead of punching it? Sicko.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 06:17
What would possess somebody to not only kill and abuse animals like this, killing 30+ hamsters, strangling, abusing and hitting that ferret, but videoing it and posting it on a " ferret fan" website to infuriate and disgust others???

This fucker has some serious issues.

mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 06:20

How come the guy couldn' t e happy with shoving as many ferrets as possible down his trousers like the rest of us instead of punching it? Sicko.

lmao

What they should do to this guy is cover him in ham and blood and then trap him in a tank of ferrets, then what ever is left of him they should choke him and hit em in the face like he did the ferret
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 06:53

I don' t ever visit my workplace beyond my working hours. I hate it, & I' m sure tons of Sony employees hate it too. The mistreatment of animals is sad, but I' m glad they caught him at this level. Imagine if he tried to move up to people.
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 13:07
What a bastard, he chokes them and slaps them in the head, lol.
< Message edited by Evil Man -- 17 Apr 07 5:07:30 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 17, 2007 14:48
I was going to get a PS3, but not any more. Sony obviously supports animal cruelty. At least all Microsoft employees are great people. Maybe I will get another Xbox360 now.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 18, 2007 00:36

What would possess somebody to not only kill and abuse animals like this, killing 30+ hamsters, strangling, abusing and hitting that ferret, but videoing it and posting it on a " ferret fan" website to infuriate and disgust others???

This fucker has some serious issues.

I agree, but now that you mention it, at least the guy has a sense of humour. Posting the video on a Ferret fan site, lmao. I wouldn' t even think that a Ferret fansite could exist before this. Frankly, the people on this Fansite must have issues themselves. Why the fuck would anyone frequent a Ferret fansite?
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Sony Employees Abuse Ferrets, Kill Hamsters!!! - Apr 18, 2007 03:08
What a sick fucker!!
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages