Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Jan 31, 2006 05:44

See, Sony stand to make more money from dominating the home video market and having Blu-Ray replace DVD than they do from games.

That' s just speculation - you don' t know that.Sony' s gaming division is one of those few that are profitable.Sure it will help a lot if BR becomes the standard.But if it doesn' t it' s still a succes thanks to PS3 - if it sells like crazy and will come with blue-Ray then every game sooner or later will use it.That will at least pay for the research on the damn thing.

At least that' s what I expect.
We don' t know the real pros and cons of HD DVD and Blue-Ray because the flaws of blue ray are exploited by MS and the flaws of HD DVD are highlited by Sony.
When it comes to BR VS HD DVD Agent Moulder said it best - TRUST NO ONE :)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Jan 31, 2006 06:16
WTF???

I' ve been sat watching series 5 all day, currently watching ' Chinga' , episode 10. That' s wierd!

The thing is though that if Blu-Ray does become the standard then they would make more money from that than games. I' m just saying that games might not be their main concern. Microsoft stand to increase their market share and have put together an impressive unit that technically Sony may not be able to stand up to. With the added pressure from Nintendo, Sony NEED Blu-Ray to be a success (and i' m pretty certain it will be).

If PS3, due to it' s technology and Sony' s insistance on including their Blu-Ray drive supposedly being so expensive, and with Nintendo lighting a fire under their feet they aren' t in as strong a position as they would like.

The fact is that 360 is a comparable/better (pick your own) machine with tons of support. PS3 will cost more and have many of the same multi-platform games as 360 with only Blu-Ray and Sony' s own IP' s (and any exclusive titles they get) to distinguish itself. Microsoft ofcourse have their own library of 1st party games (which is an impressive lineup in it' s own right).

I have no loyalty to any of the companies and i love my PS2 but i' m highly suspicious of Sony' s motives.

Anyway, you like X-Files then?
]GaNgStA[

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 02, 2006 08:25

with only Blu-Ray and Sony' s own IP' s (and any exclusive titles they get) to distinguish itself.

That only kicked Bill' s ass this generation

Yeah I liked it - I watched it a long time ago :)

I hope that PS3 is as powerful as 360 or even more - because all the games I love so much come out for Sony' s systems. :)

However knowing the " PS2 launch tale" I don' t think it will be this way :(

(I' m not talking about Nintendo -they totally kick ass in their own rights , but for Nintendo games you get Nintendo system - it' s been like this for ages)
Nitro

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 02, 2006 08:35
We will see a massive increase of support for Nintendo and tons of 3rd party titles on Revolution (N5). I expect Kojimas next game (after MGS4) to be Revolution exclusive!
]GaNgStA[

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 02, 2006 08:42
the only probelm I have with Kojimas new game (not MGS) is that I think every game he made (beside MGS games) is bad or mediocre or at least lacks quality.

Boktai , ZoE - I just don' t like those games I think both are mediocre (at best).
Nitro

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 02, 2006 08:45
2nd runner was great but wasn' t directed by him so it doesn' t count.

I know what you mean.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 02, 2006 10:29

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

We will see a massive increase of support for Nintendo and tons of 3rd party titles on Revolution (N5). I expect Kojimas next game (after MGS4) to be Revolution exclusive!

We may wish this would happen, but I just don' t see it. It' s too much of a risk to develop for the Rev. With them probably landing in third place (again!), and now having a proprietary control scheme, it would be hard for any small developers to support them, and a couple of big games have already been slated for just the 360 and the PS3.

Well, I' ll show them MY support, regardless. I will get one, but I hope they have more games that appeal to me this time around.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 02, 2006 19:11
Im getting A revolution no doubt, if only for Mario Kart, im also hoping for another Paper Mario, they should redo the original and release it on the DS
]GaNgStA[

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 03, 2006 07:15
You mean the one from N64 or GCN ?

I haven' t played that for GCN ...yet :)
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 01:03
....VX you complete and total DUMB@$$!!!

...you TOOK PART in this thread..

LMAO!!!!!

Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 01:07

LAMO!!!!!
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 04:46

Im getting A revolution no doubt, if only for Mario Kart, im also hoping for another Paper Mario, they should redo the original and release it on the DS

Why? MK:DS is perfect..
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 04:59
Yeah yeah, i know i took part in it. They should just fix there fucking games, i dont want to take precursions before im actually figthing someone!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 06:34
gamerscore is for sissys!!!
heard about some americans who get free points for just checking stuff in madden 06,and nfl,while in pdz you get only 10 points for finishing the whole freaking game :)
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 06:36
Wait until Ninja Gaiden 2 comes out, you' ll really love it when they take away all your points just for loading up the game.
Nitro

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 07:30
Ha, well when you lose 5, 10 or 15 times online at DoA4, you get a ' Loser Accomplishment' which you can never get rud of!

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 07:33
Itagaki' s and his love for humilation never cease to suprice me...

Btw i played 11 maps so far in pdz and finished 2 on secret agent,rest on agent,on 1.5 days,am i good?

TT
I just hope i get anything for it,and btw can i play without being online?
Will the stats still be reorcered when im done,and connect to live?
So i can get my achivemnets for finishing the game on agent and secret,wanna do that before GRAW comes out.
Nitro

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 08:01
Yeah, there store on your machine and updated to your Gamercard on Microsofts website next time you connect. Playing offline is fine.

]GaNgStA[

RE: Some strange DoA4 problems and funny stuff - Feb 26, 2006 20:42
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

MY thread ....my baby ...RSURRECTED AT LAST HA HA HA HA HA

UUUUUAAAAAAAHAHA AH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

ok so it' s not that big of a deal ..but I kinda like it :)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 39 of 39

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message