Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Some new Mass effect pictures!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Some new Mass effect pictures! - May 11, 2006 09:07
From the demo that is being played in e3.

I think its amazing,ofc the graphic is still being fixed anyone who really find faults into this has to have something against bioware or 360, :)

< Message edited by quezcatol -- 11 May 06 1:08:56 >
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Some new Mass effect pictures! - May 11, 2006 09:12
Now THAT looks like orthodox next gen! Hopefully the experience will be just as elevated as the graphics. Here' s hoping.

By the by, what are the editors' takes on this game? Any good gameplay, or is it look but no touch?
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Some new Mass effect pictures! - May 11, 2006 09:17
Baldurs gate,sw kotor and neverwinter nights,when did bioware dissapointed you last time?

:)

Those 3 are some of my favorites rpgs ever,also they say it looks amazing the critics,also when you chat you have often 4-6 diffrent things to say,you can even choose your voice and gender in the start of the game,and for ex when they wanted to get information from the bartender,and got none in the start,instead of saying the right things they did this...

Putted a gun into the aliens head threating him if he doesnt speak up to the human galatic force he gonna die in 1 sec :P

he spoke fast! >_< TT

Oh btw the gameplay is like GRAW in action,however you can move your NPC comrades on a map to special places,now this might be the best way to make a slow moving giant alien move a lot while taking fire from 2 npc while you run from it.
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 11 May 06 1:24:30 >
vdig

• Total Posts : 226
RE: Some new Mass effect pictures! - May 11, 2006 09:26
Ooooooh! Sounds like digital love to me. Brain. Overloading. With. Game titles! To. Play in future!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll