Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Some SEGA stuff
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 56 of 56
Rock_Howard

• Total Posts : 8
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 03, 2006 11:45
By the way I love Going to arcades![:' (] Arcades are good for meeting and making friends (or rivals). If your good you can actually make money in arcades. (Betting)

As for sega in the arcades here is a good link:

http://www.coinopexpress.com/products/pcbs.aspx

check out the Atomiswave

LIndberg

naomi I \II
the Gd-rom addon for the Noami. (Gd-rom is the disc type the dreamcast used.)

The Triforce (Sega, Nintedo, and Namco Joint system WIERD!!

For more Tech info goto http://www.system16.com/
< Message edited by Rock_Howard -- 3 May 06 3:51:04 >
Dennis

• Total Posts : 6
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 07, 2006 06:09

by ginjirou
Damnit! We' re close to E3 and still no big announcements from Sega except the Sega Rally news and the previously announced Virtua Tennis and Super Monkey Ball.
I' ll keep reviving this thread until I get my Three-words-where-the-first-one-starts-with-H.
Adam, just make something up like
" Sega currently in Handheld Game development and I' ll be satisfied because then I can finally let this thread rest in peace.
It wouldn' t be lying either since they are most likely to be working on some kind of handheld title right now, be it for the PSP, the DS or cell-phones. Right?

I think Super Monkey Ball and Virtua Tennis are no big news, perhaps SEGA Rally is but ads by the new SEGA Driving Studio already hinted at that.
As to your three words with an H at the beginning: There is a very strong possibility that it might be a new Hang On since that circulates heavily within SEGA Europe and German news service Gamefront also had an article on their site. But then again I guess that it would only appeal to a limited number of fans.
I wonder what SEGA and Totally Games are up to, there are still three announcements left and their PSP title will definitely be among them.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 07, 2006 06:29
Still no 3 worded game starting with the letter H and there are only 3 stops left on Sega' s " Road to E3" . That thing is the best way I can think of any company gathering hype for games at E3. Next Gen Sonic and Sonic Rivals alone are generating a massive amount of hype.

I was hoping for new Nights on his (her?) 10th anniversary.
jtthegame80316

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 07, 2006 12:18
i am glad of finding this site it is awesome i mean could not find anything of virtua fighter 5 before looking on here. sega have still been bring out quilty games but skatertered all over different consoles. the way the market has gone sucks i liked it better when segas games were all on one console. i own the good games that they put on the x box such as jsrf, spikeout and panzar dragon. just not happy virtua fighter 4 went on ps 2. i nearly brought a ps 2 just to own vf 4 but the pants joypad i would of had to play it with put me off. i really hope that VF5 goes on x box 360 over xbox live. Shemue 3 for x box 360 to please sega :) it was better back in the day of the dreamcast where sega were releasing quality game after quality game but although they are not as close together now they are still releasing quality game after quality game. to the guy who said arcades are dead he is talking crap. yes sega do make arcade games still i saw house of the dead 4 at megabowl the other day. the reasons for people not to go to arcades is because a lot of arcades these days keep the same games for years and years. arcades that change there games would be sucessful.
Dennis

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 07, 2006 18:37
we won' t see Shenmue that soon.
If you really want Virtua Fighter 4 that bad go and get SEGA' s Saturn-like Controller for the PS2 and you' ll be fine.
Dennis

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 14, 2006 23:34
so what about the three-worded game starting with " H" ?
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 01:09
Yeah E3 is over. Did I miss something?
Anyway, we might as well take a look at what we' ll get from SEGA in the future:

Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3)
Next-Gen Golden Axe (PS3/360)
Sonic Wild Fire (Wii)
Sonic the Hedgehog (PS3/360)
Sonic Rivals (PSP)
Full Auto 2: Battlelines (PS3)
The Club (next-gen)
Sega Rally (PS3/360/PC)
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Wii)
Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3/360)
Phantasy Star Universe (360)
Super Monkey Ball Adventure (PS2/GC/Xbox)
Sega games for Wii' s virtual console
Sega games for Xbox Live Arcade
And let' s not forget the US/EU release of Yakuza

I' m probably forgetting some games but the list above still looks great. I' m looking forward to every one of those games.
I think Sega is getting back on track.

By the way, visit this site:
http://www.outrun2006.com/faceracer/en/
You can actually win an Outrun 2006 Coast to Coast Arcade Machine.
I don' t know when the contest ends (or if it has already ended) though.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 01:30
Well it' s Adams credability that is one the line with regard to the 3 lettered Sega game/announcement that begins with ' H'
ginjirou

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 01:34
At least he didn' t say it in an article so it shouldn' t affect his credability too much.
Besides, he put a at the end which could' ve meant anything...
And maybe the thing has been announced already, just that Adam hasn' t explained what it was.
Maybe Handheld-Sonic-Game was it.
I bet that " The Weapon" guy is smiling right now...
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 14 May 06 17:35:25 >
Dennis

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 02:28
please notice that the greater part of SEGA' s line-up is scheduled for 2007. There' s not much left for this year though.
ginjirou

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 02:31
Most big titles in the industry, not just Segas, are scheduled for 2007.
It' s becaues the developers are starting to turn to the next-gen consoles and it takes time to get the first wave of games ready.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 03:06
The three-word game starting with ' H' turns out to be Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, which had previously been called Hyper Monkey Ball. I believe this was mentioned near the end of the article on the Nintendo conference.

Do I get a nice oatmeal cookie for my first post?
ginjirou

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 04:22
Well it feels good to have that straightened out!

Do I get a nice oatmeal cookie for my first post?

Um... if that' s what you want I guess it can' t be that hard giving you one.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 04:22
Perhaps you could provide a link because i' ve never bheard of it being called Hyper Monkey Ball...
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 04:54
" Reggie highlighted some examples starting with Sonic Wild Fire (which was mistakenly labelled on the video as Hyper Sonic, in much the same way Kikizo knew of the new Monkey Ball on Wii only as Hyper Monkey Ball before its name change)."

It' s in the first paragraph of page 3 of the Nintendo article.
Dennis

RE: Some SEGA stuff - May 15, 2006 06:20
SUPER Monkey Ball is the registered name and SMB is also the name of the franchise.
There was never going to be a " hyper" involved, in other words that three-worded thing must have something to do with the Hyper Sonic Adventure now known as Wild Fire which also is a tentative title.
Change Page: < 123 | Showing page 3 of 3, messages 41 to 56 of 56

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message