Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 28, 2006 15:42
Wow, a 40 year old 360 fanboy buys a PS3 to destroy it. He actually bought it instead of collecting donations as the other guys do. He preordered in January! This guy is kinda screwed up...

http://www.engadget.com/2006/11/27/watch-out-smashmystuff-mountain-men-completely-obliterate-a-ps/
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 28 Nov 06 7:44:06 >
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 28, 2006 16:36
I don' t think there is actually a PS3 in there but it is a sweet vid.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 28, 2006 16:37
I never thought the smash my console videos are fun at all.

you know 5/10 in the line is anyway not gonna keep their console but to sell it,so who are they making angry?

You at home who never waited in line?
Ye im sure you was gonna get just that console.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 29, 2006 03:06
That' s a serious waste. I can understand smashing broken consoles, but some poor kid that' s been saving up for like 2 years for a PS3 isn' t gonna get one cause these folks smash ' em. It was for the shock factor in the beginning that appealed to me, but now they' re mainstream. Seriously, search for " smash my" on youtube, it' s flooded.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 29, 2006 07:35
Yes,i wanted to see a 360 inside so i saw the smash my console,and thought i twas shocking the first time,now its just boring and waste of money for those who break it.
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
RE: Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 29, 2006 09:53
I' m guessing ps3 fans are gonna start doing this to xbox360s (if they haven' t already)and putting it up on Youtube for a bit of payback.

Hmm this is gonna start a destroymy[insert consolename] epidemic were crazed fanboys buy Wiis, 360s or ps3s simply to video tape there destruction. I' m hoping no NIntendo fan is stupid enough to do this but i would be foolish to believe it impossible. There are gonna be plenty of disappointed children come Christmas morning because the consoles that could have gone to them, have instead ended up on the chopping block. It was funny the first time but this $#!t is getting old real quick.

I' m guessing this will hurt sony and microsoft more then Nintendo. Since Nintendo makes a profit from each console sale they wouldn' t give a f**k if you destroyed their console, whereas the other two will lose money, for each console they sell so it wouldn' t be something they would enjoy seeing.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Smash my ps3.com eat your heart out - Nov 30, 2006 05:03

Yes,i wanted to see a 360 inside
So did I, I just opened my friend' s.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages