Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shenmue III?
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 22
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 16:51

The button layout seems to be Xbox. Or perhaps... Xbox360.

This had better be true!!!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 17:12
Oh geez. Here we go...
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 17:19
*** SPOILER *** SORRY YOSHIMITSU15 GOT CAUGHT UP ABOUT THE GAME!

Yes, there has been talks of Shenmue 3 ever since they released Shenmue 2 on xbox. It' s been mostly Microsoft' s doing. I can' t confirm if this is for xbox 360. I mean cmon! You can' t even find out the whole story unless you know Japanese and have the original imported Dreamcast. Fans were left with a endless gut feeling of what the hell at the end of Shenmue 2. So, what does this sword and this pendant have to do with me now? How is my father tied into this and the killer? Still, Shenmue 2 was a fun game but the only thing that was a downfall was that they took out free practice your moves in a random park or empty space mode!?!? I was like, man...I can only spar with other people or get into fights in order to master my moves? I loved Shenmue just for the fact that you could spend days training one move and mastering it. I really think they should add that back in on the new Shenmue 3.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 26 Apr 05 1:46:47 >
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 17:30
It' s called, *SPOILER*...you put it before you talk about key plot points in a game. Please do so the next time you want to talk about the ending of a game.

Anyways, I never finished Shenmue II. It' s sort of my summer project though...did it last summer when I was bored and I plan on doing it again this summer when I' m bored. I loved the original but the sequel wasn' t as good...if there is indeed another I will be very happy and probably finish the second.
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 17:36
I' m playing through the imported (UK) version of Shenmue 2 now. I just finished Shenmue 1 (for the 3rd time) a week ago. I may play through the Xbox version of Shenmue 2 again just to hear the same partially-talented actors that were in Shenmue 1.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 26 Apr 05 1:37:12 >
kombatfighter

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 17:52
Yikes...my bad. I normally catch myself but, I go off and around the world about what I think about video games. I will keep that in mind on future posts. I like these forums and this site. Happened to be browsing the net for new information on Xbox 360. You guys seemed to be keeping up with recent stuff and post everyday unlike other forums. But mostly the games you guys talk about are of my interest to. So, I' ll keep posting here until you guys kick me off. LOL!! Thanks Yoshimitsu15 for reminding me.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 26 Apr 05 1:52:57 >
kombatfighter

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:02
Ok this might be a spoiler but....

Is it just me or did Joy offer other services in Shenmue 2?

Also, I can' t remember her name right now....the so called " Ryu' s girlfriend" . Does he not care about her anymore in the 2nd game? I mean damn, he was like forget her. I' m going to avenge my father' s death. I don' t care about any girl that I meet. I think that there may have been one conversation about her in the 2nd game.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 26 Apr 05 2:03:54 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:19
Mega Spoilers!
Do not read unless you have already beaten Shenmue 1 AND 2!!!

According to the story of Shenmue, Ryo had a crush on a girl when he was little and his friends teased him about it pretty bad. Since then he has suppressed his feelings torwards girls. The girl you speak of is Nazomi. She was never his girlfriend but cared about him and liked to nag him to stay out of trouble. She confessed her feelings but Ryo said he didn' t know how he felt. She left for Canada to avoid the draft and Ryo left for China to get some pirated software. In Shenmue 2 he still carries around a picture of her. I' m only halfway through the game right now (and it' s been a few years since I' ve played through it), and so far Joy has not offered any " benefits" but definitely does try to come on to Ryo, like most other young female characters in the series since he is so manly and stoic. Shenmue 2 Japanese version ends the same way as the UK version, which ends the same way as the Xbox version. You are not supposed to know how it all ties in together. Shenmue 2 was certainly not meant to be the end of the series. But what part 2 REALLY does is make you want part 3 more than anything.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 26 Apr 05 2:22:18 >
kombatfighter

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:26
Even more spoiler for Shenmue 2

Ok, remember the part when she and Ryo got their picture taken care of? She offered to pay for it but, told the camera dude to follow her to the back alley and he ran after her? ROFL...of course, as you can tell that I' m a guy and this is the only reason that you would think of this. All in all, if she didn' t offer other services...she had the appearance and the attitude for it. This may be just me but, I haven' t played this game in over a year. Maybe I should bust it out for kicks.
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 26 Apr 05 2:27:51 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:29
I think perhaps that you (wet) dreamed this. But I' ll see later.
kombatfighter

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:32
You know what was a good game for its time and one of the first PS2 games?

The Bouncer
A truly remarkable role-playing/fighting game combined together.

In fact, I still have mine in top condition over the years and play it every once in a while when not at work. It can and can' t be compared to Shenmue. It' s not fully role-playing like Shenmue but it does have some role-playing aspect to it.
Adam Doree

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:33
I would like to have sexual relations with Harasaki Nozomi from Shenmue 1.

If you don' t get to get jiggy with her in Shenmue 3, then to hell with it all!
kombatfighter

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:34
I think perhaps that you (wet) dreamed this. But I' ll see later.

One more spoiler that I fogot about...

Awesome response. I laughed my head off on that one. Yeah, she sped away on her bike and the dude chased after her.

LOL, the administrator is my hero. I had to edit this post just to say that..ROFL!
< Message edited by kombatfighter -- 26 Apr 05 2:43:27 >
Adam Doree

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 18:56
Unfortunately this isn' t gonna last long. FAKE bitches!

Exact photo used in first screenshot above.

I am pretty sure the REAL Shenmue III will look a bit better than these screens. ;-)
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 19:37
You mean IF there is a real Shenmue 3. Anyway that is not the exact same pic. But it does seem that the pic in the " game" is based on it.

EDIT:

Oh yeah I know what you' re talking about. There is no way that dude would have caught her. My next post will have a mega-hi-res scan of Nazomi for Adam.
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 26 Apr 05 3:39:31 >
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 19:57
Just for Adam:

She loves you, Adam. She wants you.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 20:21
How about a pic of my video game love, DURAL!!!
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 20:37
Ummmm....
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 21:23
I like em bald n chrome ;)
Joe Redifer

RE: Shenmue III? - Apr 25, 2005 22:24
And no genetalia.