Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 08:45
It has now sold over 1 million copies,you proud of yourself?

Making a shit game based on that movie sell like that?

gj mikay-d
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 12:05
Scarface is a dam good game at least thats what I tnink
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 29 Nov 06 4:05:41 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 16:31
Movie games dont have to be bad, its just sad that most of them are, its like game movies.

i didnt get Scarface, it seemed to want to be kinda GTA' ish, and i dont like those games.
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 16:57

you proud of yourself?

Yes, since it' s one of the better sandbox games, it deserved to do so well and I' m happy I contributed in making the game such a success!
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 22:47
I played Scarface at my friends place ... It seemed like a GTA clone to me with some really CRAPPY voice acting ... But the gameplay was tight , i mean no flaws as such ...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 22:48

Scarface is a dam good game at least thats what I tnink

NO, no, no. take it back. Scarface the movie is a damn good movie, scarface the game is chicken scratch of GTA, everyone bought it because it said Scarface
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 29, 2006 22:58
my point exactly.

Look at the reviews.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 30, 2006 04:56
If you want a good GTA movie rip, play The Godfather. Scarface is just awful.
mikayd2

RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 30, 2006 06:17

NO, no, no. take it back. Scarface the movie is a damn good movie, scarface the game is chicken scratch of GTA, everyone bought it because it said Scarface

I would rather play Scarface than Gta but thats just me I think Gta games are over rated. And Wack but hey If You like that type of game then go for it
2pac

RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 30, 2006 12:46

ORIGINAL: mikayd2

If You like that type of game then go for it

But Scarface is the same ' TYPE' of game as GTA ... It just has a movie license ....
< Message edited by 2pac -- 30 Nov 06 4:50:09 >
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 30, 2006 22:47

I would rather play Scarface than Gta but thats just me I think Gta games are over rated. And Wack but hey If You like that type of game then go for it

They are the same damn thing except GTA is better. obviously your saying this because your a scarface fan, that is the only reason the game sold in the beginning. Little white kids that dont even understand the meaning of the movie but know its popular and makes them sound badass. Scarface the game is crap.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 30, 2006 23:07

Little white kids

LOL what does the WHITE part have to do with this?
Calintz

• Total Posts : 321
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Nov 30, 2006 23:42

They are the same damn thing except GTA is better. obviously your saying this because your a scarface fan, that is the only reason the game sold in the beginning. Little white kids that dont even understand the meaning of the movie but know its popular and makes them sound badass. Scarface the game is crap.

Jesus christ, it seems no one is allowed an opinion in this day and age. Just because you don' t like it, doesn' t meant that other people don' t get any enjoyment from it.
2pac

RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Dec 01, 2006 02:22

ORIGINAL: Calintz

Jesus christ, it seems no one is allowed an opinion in this day and age. Just because you don' t like it, doesn' t meant that other people don' t get any enjoyment from it.

I think what he was trying to say was it is stupid to say that someone enjoys scarface and says that GTA is crap and i gotta agree with him , GTA is better than scarface ....
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Dec 01, 2006 03:03
There' s opinions about games, that can be say, what somebody thinks about the " Wiimote" but when the quality of the game is poor. I.E. Glitches, poor textures, terrible gun control, there' s not much there to argue about, not when there are better alternatives.
mikayd2

RE: Shame on you ppl who bought Scarface:the world is yours! - Dec 01, 2006 04:18

But Scarface is the same ' TYPE' of game as GTA

Well yeah Scarface just feels better to thats all I like it. It has alot more into it than Gta I mean Gta is cool and all to some ( I thing it' s wack ) I Admit Tony Montana is The shit but hey. I Really love the game I could care less of all the gta is this and gta is that . If you like gta then go ahead and get down its whatever you guys are in to.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll