Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Rockstar announces The Warriors for PSP
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Rockstar announces The Warriors for PSP - Oct 18, 2006 23:46

Rockstar Games Announces The Warriors for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) System

New York, NY October 18, 2006 - Rockstar Games, the world-renowned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), is pleased to announce that The Warriors will be making its way to the PSP system. Developed by Rockstar Leeds in conjunction with Rockstar Toronto, The Warriors for the PSP system is set to hit North American and European retail shelves this holiday season.

" We set out to create a highly sophisticated portable game that delivers a visceral experience previously unseen on the PSP system," stated Sam Houser, Founder and Executive Producer of Rockstar Games. " We are looking forward to setting the definitive bar for the brawler genre on the PSP system by delivering an extremely stylish and exceptionally deep experience."

" We have worked closely with Rockstar Toronto to maintain the extremely high standards they' ve set for this game," said Gordon Hall, President of Rockstar Leeds. " The PSP system allows us to deliver the experience in an entirely different way, while staying very faithful to the original source material and maintaining the high standards we set for ourselves as a developer."

Based on the 1979 cult classic Paramount Pictures film, The Warriors expands the stylized cinematic journey of the film into a gritty, interactive experience set in 1970' s New York City.

LINK

So, ......chances of Bully being ported next year?!
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: Rockstar announces The Warriors for PSP - Oct 19, 2006 00:05
Wow another port for the PSP!! I didn' t see that coming...........
Abasoufiane

• Total Posts : 2127
RE: Rockstar announces The Warriors for PSP - Oct 19, 2006 02:45
typical... typical... funny thing they don' t make ports of AAA PS2 titles , at least that ...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Rockstar announces The Warriors for PSP - Oct 19, 2006 02:51
Warriors!!! Come out and play-eee-ayyy... with one thumbstick.

I hold a policy of not judging games untill they' re released, but I wasn' t fond of the original, so I' m not sure this one' ll be for me.

Bully on the PSP however, or a spin-off thereof I think would be awesome.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll