Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 RARE would rather make a new game than create downloadable content
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RARE would rather make a new game than create downloadable content - Nov 30, 2006 17:17

We' ve got plenty of ideas for what we can do with downloadable content because Piñata is such a unique game. But the jury is still out... It' s almost pointless doing a huge amount of work at this point because if it' s not going to be successful you may as well put that effort into making a new game... There' s no way we' re going to be in a position where we feel like we' re ripping the consumer off. We' ll have to look at it, and how it pans out with the other games on 360.

GamesIndustry.biz
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: RARE would rather make a new game than create downloadable content - Dec 01, 2006 05:22
Good, I' m getting a little tired of running out & buying points every time I want to get something nice in a game.[:' (]. Nobody ever said gaming was cheap, but at 20 bucks a pop...
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
RE: RARE would rather make a new game than create downloadable content - Dec 01, 2006 09:38
Quite happy with that. And they crammed so much into Viva Pinata that who needs anything else? apart from a haggis, of course Although there aren' t any hills in the game for them to run round.[:' (]

No sooner said than Accessory pack 2 appears on marketplace. 3 hats for 90 credits.
< Message edited by iad umboros -- 1 Dec 06 2:16:03 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message