Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Question about Game
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
Question about Game - Jan 17, 2007 05:49
Right my nephew bought a 360 today from Game but its not working. Theres a seal on the box that says if it[the seal] is un broken he can get a refund but of course you have to break the seal to open the box mad.gif

His at schoool tomorrow so ive got to take it in and just wanna make sure they cant give me any trouble when i ask for a refund[this is the 2nd one his bought thats dies so his just waiting for MS to get their act together before buying a new one]
I think im right in saying that as its a faulty console and we of course still have the receipt they have to refund him?

Can someone just clear this up? it was his christmas money after all.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Question about Game - Jan 17, 2007 06:50
call MS. If its new than he still has a warrenty and they will give you a new one. If you need the number its 1800-4MY-XBOX
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Question about Game - Jan 17, 2007 07:04
No, do not call Microsoft. You' ve only just bought the machine and your receipt acts as a 12 month warranty with the store. All you have to do is take the machine back with the receipt and either ask for a new console or ask for a refund. They can' t refuse either as long as you have the receipt.

I had to return mine to Microsoft because i bought it online. The 2nd machine i have from Game can be returned at any point within 12 months of purchase.

What they will check is whether the seal on the console itself has been broken. It would only be broken if you' d opened the case for modding or whatever.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll