Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Psp' s Killer Game
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Psp' s Killer Game - Jun 15, 2006 22:35
We are still waiting, yeah sure the psp has got some great games like monster hunter, mgs and the new locorolo game coming but it hasnt got that killer where the whole gaming coummity goes crazy over, like what gta was to the ps2, and oblivion to the 360. Psp needs one, but how long will we be waiting? or will it ever come?
kaoru

• Total Posts : 96
RE: Psp' s Killer Game - Jun 15, 2006 22:50
The game I' m waiting for quite so long is Gran Turismo portable, I think Sony is pushing this title from PolyPhony Digital release either once the PSP lacks a great game or the title is still under development, I don' t think so, over a year now there should be an anouncement.
GT is a racing simulator I don' t think that this will be a killer app type game, but Kill Zone for the PSP looks great, many PSP owner will be delighted.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Psp' s Killer Game - Jun 16, 2006 01:12
I would say that GTA:LCS snd Daxter was an important game for PSP, but i think the " real" MGS that' s coming,Tekken: DR and Moto GP are going to be significantly more important.

The last thing i' m looking forward to is Gran Turismo. Not only do i find the series extremely boring, but PSP has more than enough driving games already!

It' s a shame the unit only has one analog nub, it makes the camera difficult to control in some games.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Psp' s Killer Game - Jun 16, 2006 01:31
As a fighting game fan I feel that Tekken is THE game I bought the PSP for. Unless Soul Calibur or Virtua Fighter makes an appearance.
What the PSP is missing is a new big budget RPG or adventure as it has pretty much only gotten PS1 ports or short mediocre RPG' s.
I' m hoping FFVII Crisis Core will become the game that changes that.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 15 Jun 06 17:32:28 >
Delilah

• Total Posts : 18
RE: Psp' s Killer Game - Jun 17, 2006 20:59
Errr - I really like MediEvil and Death Jnr myself!
GamerManX

• Total Posts : 86
RE: Psp' s Killer Game - Jun 20, 2006 22:14
the ds is currently in developement of Death Jr and the science fair of doom.
Which i think will be a funny addition to the ds' armoire

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message