Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Pokémon classics hit GBA Video
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Pokémon classics hit GBA Video - Sep 25, 2004 21:22
Pokémon classics hit GBA Video

Nintendo will bring early episodes of the hit TV series to the portable player.

Nintendo announced today that two new Game Boy Advance Video cartridges, featuring " classic" episodes from the early days of the Pokémon TV series, will hit stores on September 27. The first pak will feature the episodes " Pokémon--I Choose You!" and " Here Comes The Squirtle Squad," and the second will contain " Beach Blank-Out Blastoise" and " Go West Young Meowth."

The Game Boy Advance Video cartridges, which allow full-color video playback on the Game Boy Advance with no extra hardware, launched from Nintendo and creator Majesco in June and have sold over one million units thus far. Nintendo plans to have over 20 different titles available by Christmas, including popular cartoon series like Pokémon, SpongeBob SquarePants, and The Fairly OddParents. Each " video pak" contains about 45 minutes of video and retails for $19.99.

By Chris Kohler -- GameSpot
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Pokémon classics hit GBA Video - Sep 26, 2004 02:13
Early Pokemon was cool. It got shown in the UK before the games got unleashed on the public. I was roughly 12 at the time. Bless, Misty was so cute and Brock just hilarious in his search for a girlfriend. Team Rocket stole the show though, Jessy and James proving to be much more entertaining than doo-gooder Ash. I stopped following the story about the time the second series started with all the new added Pokemon. I’ve still not played the games much (Had the first one on emulator though *shhhhh!, that’s a dirty wooord!*)

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll