Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Played the Eye Toy today at work....
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Played the Eye Toy today at work.... - Nov 04, 2003 02:18
A Sony rep brought it in early to display to our customers. Since it was a slow day I had nothing but free time to play with the thing. And let me tell you, it was pretty fun.... for like 20 minutes or so. Afterwards it kind of lost its novelty. There' s nothing really wrong with the product it self per say. A case could be made that sometimes the sensors are the slightest bit off, but I didn' t invest enough time to be positive of that. When you start it up there' s some incredible long and boring intro to how to use the Eye Toy, something that should have just been in a manuel since the Eye Toy is user friendly. There' s about a dozen games and I played around 5. Bar none, my favorite was easily the boxing with the Kung Fu game being second (but that was only because I liked the cheesy music). However, after going a few rounds I didn' t want to touch the Eye Toy at all. I didn' t even try to push it on our customers. It just kind of sat there. It was fun, but I had Tetris matches last longer than the Eye Toy. I still expect the system to sell pretty well, but the replay value of it was killed in less than half an hour for me.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll