Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Phantasy star universe to 360!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 00:32
Was some people in japan who said as you might remember that under that 360 event many great titles was gonna be announced some of them was supposed to be-After burner,virtua fighter,tales of and phantasy star universe.

Well,atleast Phantasy star universe has been announced now...
I dont get it,why did i they not announce it at that event?
Hopefully the source was not just guessing on some titles,but actually knew or rather have some imperssion,but 1 was right atleat so far :)

SEGA of America, Inc. and SEGA Europe Ltd. today announced that Phantasy Star Universe will be available on the Xbox 360.

Online Gameplay: Offering the Best of Both Worlds
- Multiplayer: Create a squad of up to six players to explore the universe and conquer quests.
- Endless gameplay: In addition to over 40 hours of offline gameplay, gamers can spend endless hours online customizing characters, searching for rare items, leveling up, and joining friends for exhilarating new quests.

dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 00:59
Wow i' m really excited about this actually http://www.sega-europe.com/en/NewsStory/1132.htm. But like you said I wonder why they didn' t announce it at the last event plus is the virtua fighter and after burner thing is true i' m telling you i' ll be one of the first people to be at the stores when they' re realeased, scratch that make it the night before.
< Message edited by dasher232 -- 19 Apr 06 17:01:12 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 01:09
Prepare for the biggest Phantasy Star adventure yet! Phantasy Star Universe, crafted by the celebrated SONICTEAM, promises to be the most enthralling chapter yet in the award-winning series.

The hundred years of peace in the Gurhal System have been brutally ended by the invasion of the mysterious lifeforms known as the SEED. Ethan Waber, a 17-year-old cadet, must battle across three planets to beat the lethal alien menace.

This robust action RPG offers more than 40 hours of absorbing gameplay. Pitch yourself into amazing battles with fearsome enemies in the most spectacular environments so far...

Correct me if im wrong but wasn' t Squall (main character in ff8) 17 years old and worked for SEED. :)

Also the enmeies then was aliens also...well ultemecia mayby wasn' t an alien...but...
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 01:19
Well, Adam did say some stuff would be announced " very soon" , and before E3, ...but Microsoft will be keeping some of the bigger announcements for E3 this year.

Last year was a joke because most of Microsofts announcements were on the net before they were announced.
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:09
Forza 2 is under dev,and fable2 and probably halo3.
So that we gonna see,if you people dont know it,peter moore acidently leaked that forza 2 is under dev.

He said that chen was working on the forza project at this moment for 360.

Can only be forza 2
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:20
This would surely be a good reason for me to pick up a 360.
I got hundreds of hours one character, not to mention I have about 12

I hope they add a offline multiplayer for the 360 THEN I would buy one no doubt..
I machine is really powerful enough but maybe they are saving that for PSU ver. 2

I only need a few games to enjoy a system and this would/should be one of them.
< Message edited by Kannon -- 19 Apr 06 19:21:41 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:24
Well,Lost odyssey was the reason why i bought my 360,and never really waited.

LO is my most wanted game of all time.
Ofc Too human,Gears of war and Mass effect really are 2 other reasons why im happy with buying a 360 :)
And it has only started,Ninja gaiden 2,halo3,fable2,forza2,Bizzares new game,square-enix action shooter,and tri-ace new rpg,resident evil5 and ofc the new sonic.
Nitro

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:24
I don' t like the Phantasy Star games anymore. They have been ruined!

< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 19 Apr 06 19:28:23 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:31
Well,im not for this title either,its just that im g lad that those japanese people talking about some titles wasn' t making shit up in famitsu.
So i hold my thumb for a afterburner O_o
Nitro

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:33
I' m not even bothered about Afterburner. I' d rather have Crimzon Skies 2.

I just want VF5 and Sonic.
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 03:37
FFS you know i was one of the best ranked crimsonskies player,dont fukk with me >_< i want it also,but peter moore said,it was very appreiacted by the hard core fans,but did not sell enough in the masses,but it might come,but its not vbeing dev at this moment.
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 04:52

I don' t like the Phantasy Star games anymore. They have been ruined!

for you

Sure I would like a single player game
but that is what they are giving anyway

I mean some people hate when things are change
and if you were looking for PSV: New Millennium I understand completely
but I took it for what it was a great online console game based on Phantasy Star

what did like about the old ones that are not in the new one, orignal team?
I want Skies of Arcadia 2

QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 06:05
Well,i like that it gonna have a 40 hour sp campaign.
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 06:52
I' m not bored of phantasy star yet partly cos iv' e always lent it to someone first before I play and end up not getting it back......ahhh not this time though, oh and I really really really x100 want vf5 to come to the 360 I know a lot of people that would get it just for that title plus iv' e never really played afterburner only on shenmue.
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 20, 2006 06:55
Shenmue...what a great title
QuezcatoL

RE: Phantasy star universe to 360! - Apr 21, 2006 08:36
SEGA says its an RPG,not an MMORPG,does that mean it might not have a monthly fee for online?

Key Product Features:

* Epic Story: Phantasy Star Universe offers a suspenseful single player adventure that fans have been clamoring for.
* Phantasy Star Brand Heritage: Since 1988, the franchise has evolved, and produced seven series to date – building itself as one of the most well established RPG franchises.
* Real-time battles where players choose their own strategies: Choose from over 200 weapon variations in over 20 weapon categories for melee, technique, or ranged-type combat. Players can also select numerous Photon Arts to defeat enemies.
* World Class Score: Soundtrack produced by premier orchestras and vocals from Poland, Hollywood, and New York.
o Online Gameplay: Offering the Best of Both Worlds
o Multiplayer: Create a squad of up to six players to explore the universe and conquer quests.
o Endless gameplay: In addition to over 40 hours of offline gameplay, gamers can spend endless hours online customizing characters, searching for rare items, leveling up, and joining friends for exhilarating new quests.

* Variety in transportation: Player-controlled vehicles offer a new type of gameplay for the Phantasy Star franchise.
* Character Customization: Go beyond standard customization for your character with precise measurements, an endless color palette, and outlandish outfits.
* Massive enemies: Over 20 unique enemy species, totaling over 200 enemy variations.

Scheduled for release in Fall 2006, the highly-anticipated role playing game (RPG) will release on multiple platforms including the Xbox 360, the PlayStation 2 and PC.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll