Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea - Oct 18, 2005 11:04
Hello very read this, well 2 of them. First one is where Penny Arcade makes a Mod based on JT murder simulator and JT refuses to pay the $10,000.

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5679

next is where JT runs crying to the Seattle PD trying to have the people at Penny arcade arrested for harrassment. But gives the cops a dead link nice going JT you are the epitimy of cool and smarts.

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5680

He' s becoming the impossible by even surpassing himself as a tattle tail whiny litle bitch right before our very eyes.

Come on telling the police " these people made fun of me go arrest them. "

I should be careful JT might try and sue me for defamation like he did with the author of the story on games are fun.

ok everyone have at it.
Twist

• Total Posts : 21
RE: Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea - Oct 18, 2005 14:36
ROFL

This guy gets worse!

Even funnier, the police dismissed it. Seems everyone' s against Jack now...
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
RE: Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea - Oct 18, 2005 16:59
yeah he is getting jacked haha

he created all these problems.
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea - Oct 21, 2005 11:49
It' s utterly hilarious. Penny Arcade truly do rule for giving away that cash. J.T then calls the cops? Its madness, I love it.

The fact that this man has gone on a crusade against games and ended up being kicked about by the people who love them, the industry and deserted by an ally is the best news I can remember in a long time.
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea - Oct 21, 2005 13:05
You know, had the Dreamcast never died none of this would be happening...
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Penny Arcade makes a mod based on Jack Thompson' s Idea - Oct 23, 2005 18:22
Apparently Jack sent the letter asking the feds to look at Penny Arcade to everyone *but* the damn police. And the company he works for have been receiving loads of complaints from us lot against him, forcing them into deciding if they should take any actions against Jacks recent behaviour.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll