Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK)
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 28, 2007 17:59
Considering that the 60GB (aka only) version of the PS3 in Singapore is $100 more than the 360...I' m not sure which one I should be aiming for

Either one would prolly be coupled with a Wii anyway.

Think about it, people who can post here can afford a computer, can afford a broadband connection and I say alot more.

Good electronics is relatively cheap in Singapore, and broadband connection is subsidised by the government (not to mention a free island-wide wifi broadband service is being tested currently).

I' m still not sure why the Singapore PS3 is quite a bit cheaper than elsewhere.

It' s about $100-$200 cheaper than I estimated.

Then again, we' re getting screwed with the games' selection (last I checked, WE DIDN' T EVEN BRING MOTORSTORM! OR RESISTANCE).
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 28, 2007 19:25

ORIGINAL: Byakko

I' m still not sure why the Singapore PS3 is quite a bit cheaper than elsewhere.

It' s about $100-$200 cheaper than I estimated.

Then again, we' re getting screwed with the games' selection (last I checked, WE DIDN' T EVEN BRING MOTORSTORM! OR RESISTANCE).

But are you going to buy one?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 29, 2007 00:43
Get it, therefore more of us can play online. And by the way Nitro, I will play you sometime this weekend.

I am getting off college for two weeks [easter break] so I am going to clock in some serious ps3 time.
< Message edited by Silentbomber -- 28 Mar 07 16:43:41 >
Nitro

RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 29, 2007 03:00

ORIGINAL: Silentbomber

Get it, therefore more of us can play online. And by the way Nitro, I will play you sometime this weekend.

I am getting off college for two weeks [easter break] so I am going to clock in some serious ps3 time.

Yeah no worries. I have to work the first week but it' ll be great because there won' t be any students around, and i' m off the second week.

What you need to do is get Tekken. The details are exactly how i sent them the first time so you shouldn' t have any problems.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 29, 2007 05:01
It worked for me, but it took a long time to DL, I' m guessing it was either because the UK server is further away, or that it' s way busier than our NA server since the PS3 just launched there.
Nitro

RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 29, 2007 05:42

ORIGINAL: Dagashi

It worked for me, but it took a long time to DL, I' m guessing it was either because the UK server is further away, or that it' s way busier than our NA server since the PS3 just launched there.

Good. I wasn' t sure whether it would work. We don' t have flOw y' see so i figured the stores might be region protected (save for demos)

So if each comes with 5 tickets and you use one the first time you download, and you' ve used one and Silent will be using one then there are 2 left right?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: PS3 beats Wii launch weekend, sets new record (UK) - Mar 29, 2007 05:51

So if each comes with 5 tickets and you use one the first time you download, and you' ve used one and Silent will be using one then there are 2 left right?

Yup. I still find it funny how they give five tickets and don' t prevent you from sharing accounts. If you were to use all 5 tickets for a game, amongst 5 people, on a $20 game, thats $80 they are losing by not selling it to others.

I' m not complaining though
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread