Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PDZ Live
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
PDZ Live - Dec 30, 2005 02:33
Im having trouble playing PDZ on xbox live, i get a disconnect everytime i try to join a game, iv succeeded twice in playing, out of maybe 100 tries, i just set up a new router, but its the same with that.

Any one else expirience this?

I should add that i can play Halo 2 and PGR 3 without any trouble!
< Message edited by VX CHEMICAL -- 30 Dec 05 10:39:07 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: PDZ Live - Dec 30, 2005 10:09
That' s weird. I can' t really help you out, I can only confirm that that' s not the case with me, I' ve only been disconnected about twice out of my many online matches. And even then It' s just a matter of signing in and out of LIVE to get back on. I do seem to recall one day where I coulldn' t really sign in to live at all, and had to unplug my modem and router, and then fire them up again. Try that I suppose. After that comes opening ports on your router. But the fact that you' re playing other games online makes me doubt that will help.
Vx Chemical

RE: PDZ Live - Dec 30, 2005 10:42
Yeah, it is a little weird, unplugging the router and modem didnt help, since changed my router so see if that fixed the problem, i think im going to try and hook my xbox directly on the connection to see if that works. Might not be that essential since im stating to hate the game at level 12, on secret agent, its almost too hard, i dont think ill ever play through the single player campaign again!
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: PDZ Live - Dec 30, 2005 14:25
That is pretty wierd. What does it say about your firewall when you do test xbox live connection? At school they blocked pretty much every port and I can barely play any games online. It says the firewall is strict on the xbox live connection test. I can play most xbox 1 games with extreme amounts of lag, I can rarely play COD2 with a slight amount of lag, and I can never join any PDZ or PGR3 games.

At home every game works without any lag. And the xbox live connection says my connection is " open" instead of " strict" . I' ve never had any problems with PDZ at home.
Vx Chemical

RE: PDZ Live - Jan 01, 2006 12:25
Maybe i should try that, its pretty weird, i have a fixed IP address from my ISP but when i use that, i cant even log into LIVE og Nintendo WIFI, only when i use a dynamic IP.

I tried hooking my Xbox directly to my connection, and it was the same deal there, ill try setting up my fixed ip on the new router and see if that works! if not ill call my ISP!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: PDZ Live - Jan 03, 2006 13:36
If it' s a WI-FI router - check if there' s anything that can interefere with it.For Nintendo DS it could bee anything even your mobile.I can' t connect to Nintendo WI-FI when I have a static ip for DS , but I can when I change it to DHCP:Auto.
Vx Chemical

RE: PDZ Live - Jan 03, 2006 14:09
Got PDZ working now, and thats most important thing, it takes my ages to find playmates for Mario Kart DS, so i dont really play it online!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll