Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 26, 2006 09:26
well..
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3149936&did=1

if psp why not the REV lazy b...
< Message edited by Kannon -- 26 Apr 06 1:36:13 >
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 26, 2006 11:17
I don' t care if it comes out on ps3 but it would be interesting to see it on psp. I just don' t think it would be possible to put anything resembling Oblivion on the psp, Bethesda would go bankrupt just by trying.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 26, 2006 12:59
Well its out on Cell Phones...of course its not the Oblivion we all know and love, but it has the same name.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 26, 2006 15:33
Sony fanboys can have my trash when im done with it (but then again, Oblivion will always be perfectly good leftovers, but atleast it is left overs)
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 26, 2006 18:32
Even if that happens by the time they get that the 360 and possibly the rev aswell will be moving on to newer pastures. Besides which lots of the sony dedicated fan boys have been slagging off (you... shhhhlag) oblivion so would be interesting to see their response to it on their own console...hypocrites.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 27, 2006 05:53
Revolution version would kick ass - you could use your revmote to swing the sword and so on , but those guys ain' t creative enough.

I' d love to see Oblivion on PS3 because:

1.I' m going to get one HD next gen system and I REALLY NEED to play Oblivion :) , so it would be nice to have it on both just in case.

2.60GB HDD and some feedback from gamers that are playing it now , could make the PS3 version the ultimate one (Short loadtimes,most bugs eliminated,framerate issues solved,cool stuff added) - if PS3 has as much power as Sony claims it has ofcourse (and I' m not so sure).

3.Linux OS , HDD could make some cool (like on PC' s) modding possible.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 27, 2006 07:13
the blue ray extra shorage cannot hurt either. Possibley allow it to stream the whole game world like gta for the ps2?
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 27, 2006 07:56
once again, this all gets back to the fact that if sony is lying, which i' m not saying they are, (but then again, what do they have to hide?) half the speculation surrounding their console is gonna be dead. hands down. no questions asked. If they don' t pull through this E3, none of this will even be a problem. now if they are telling the truth about their new box, and oblivion could play even better than the 360 version, i' ll be amazed, and my faith in Sony will be restored completely.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Oblivion for PS3 AND PSP Maybe - Apr 27, 2006 10:33
I doubt it will come,but if it will good for all future ps3 owners,then you might admit and acknowledge OB as one of the best rpgs ever made.
Instead of comiung up with lies why it must sucks :P

Btw about sony lying...

Gabe creator of half life1 and 2 and also Counter strike s said ,that he gets very angry at Sony for lying and treating the gamers like idiots when they show their own marketing propaganda as in e3,and showed how much powerful ps3 was gonna be.

Also he said if making a game today is a 1 out of 10 in working and challenge,ps3 gonna be a 10/10 while 360 3/10.
Ofc that was before XNA...
and im sure sony gonna release dev kit also,but he clearly doesnt like sony at all.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll