Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 OblIVion pwns
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
OblIVion pwns - Mar 24, 2006 13:49
Shadow hide you.
< Message edited by locopuyo -- 24 Mar 06 5:50:03 >
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 24, 2006 22:39
Oblivion overwhelms. Seriously, never playing an Elder Scrolls game before I am completely overwhelmed. I have no idea what to do (well I could do the main quest, but I mean besides that) and I just keep getting killed. In any other RPG I play, you go into someones house, you take the stuff in the Barrel!! Well I did that and the bitch called the gaurds on me. I was given the choice to resist arrest, so of course you do because gaurds in towns are always lame and easy to kill. He calls 20 pals and they kill me. Lucky for me autosave saved it just AFTER Iresisted arrest, and since I' m an idiot, and rely on autosave, it' s the only one I have. So now I' m in town being killed non-stop by an army of gaurds, and it' s my only save. I just escaped the town last night only to be killed by a guard from another town I went to because I had " stolen good" . I hadn' t even been in the town yet, so I don' t know how the hell he knew. Pigeons I guess. I am having a blast with the game, but it is just that, overwhelming.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 01:29
This game is awesome in every sense of the word!

I got the 360 version and have been playing now for 8 hours straight, ...i seriously can' t pull myself away from it, it' s that good...

How far along is everyone else?

I' ve done a fair bit of sightseeing, ...but now i' m following the main quest. The Seige of Kvatch was very cool, and i managed to pick up some very cool stuff from there.

I picked up a dual handed Katana, along with complete Blades armour when i got to Cloud Ruler Temple and was made a Knight Brother of the Blades. Now i' m looking for the final 2 books on the Mysterium Xarxes, ...but i think i' m going to try and find the Dark Brotherhood first and see if i can join them...

Anybody fought skeletons yet???
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 07:11
Im where you are majik,need to find baures,or wtf his named.
And i played 9 hour so far,these side quest keep killing me :P
Btw,did you meet that weird elf? who is insane? :)
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 08:33
I' m not too far out of the sewers. I just started walking around and found some ruins and started delving into those.

I' ve probably played about 6 hours myself. Of course 2 of those hours were just trying to make a hot chick in the character editor!! Don' t tell me I' m the only one! You have to AT LEAST try to make a hot chick, and yourself! It' s in the rulebook! If only we could have a contest of who could make the hottest character! That would be SWEET! (of course I' d win!)
Nitro

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 08:36
A wierd Elf??? Err, ...no, not yet...

I' m loving this game!!! I got the other two books within about 5 minutes of being given the quest, then figured out the secret, found the secret shrine place, chose to do it my own way and just murdered everybody, escaped, went back to Cloud Ruler Temple, got another mission and went and murdered some more people...

I' m calling it a day and getting some sleep. Tomorrow i' m going to introduce my girlfriend to the game and watch wth much amusement as she attempts to mak sense of the story...

Did you get any really cool weapons yet?!

QuezcatoL

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 08:39
When you enter skingrad he might appear,he is clearly insane,i dont wanna spoil more,but he gives quest,to spy on normal people,who he thinks is plotting to kill him,he pays good but ...nvm :P

Btw im no assassin or crazy guy like you,im a knight!!! :P
Nitro

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 08:48
I' m a Knight Brother of the Blades, ...but they keep sending me to kill people...

I want to join the Dark Brotherhood though...
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 25, 2006 08:58
I created my own class! The Ranger! The skill set is based on Aragorn. At least the way I perceive him!
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 26, 2006 01:34
Damn! I am going to get the PC version soon(hopefully!!!), then I can join you lot. Until then, I will have to play what' s left of some of my other, neglected, games.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 26, 2006 01:47
Hey marink you' ll have to tell me how it runs on PC. I' ll be getting the PC version I think too, but I' m waiting until my final exams are finished in a month' s time! Otherwise I' ll definitely be failing!
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 26, 2006 05:36
I did the first main quest mission and then went off to do other things.
-Grand Champion of the Arena (nickname The Tamrial Terror)
-Moved up 4 ranks in the Thieves Guild
-An Associate at the Mages guild altho
-Moved up several ranks in the Dark Brotherhood
-After the first few ranks in the Brotherhood I was offered to become a vampire.
Thing is I wasntr quite interested just yet, however I accidently slept in the place he said to and he turned me during the night! So now I' m a vampire and I' m out looking for a damn cure which requires me to find 5 empty grand gems. I stole 2 and found 1 other. I got 2 more but they have souls in them.

Thats just achievment related stuff, I been doing an insane amount of side things and even bought myself a horse. I wanna find the unicorn tho.

I have nothing to do this weekend so I plan on playing as much of Oblivion as I can stand. Ahg this game is so damn good!
QuezcatoL

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 26, 2006 06:31
I wonder which expansion will be in this game,hopefully they will open,the nordic world or the elf world O_o
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 07:19
The friggin Dark Brotherhood has some of the best and most fun missions in the game! I just did a mission fashioned in the game of Clue pretty much lol. And the other methods required to get the other missions accomplished are awsome. Sure you cn just run in and kill but to get the bonus is so much more fun.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 07:57
My 360 clan who normally get together everyday to play some first person shooters (we can fuck you up in GRAW) are now all hooked on Oblivion including myself. We can' t even organize a decent match since it has been released. My entire clan is refering to Oblivion as " crack"
Nitro

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 08:22

we can fuck you up in GRAW

Quez & I would ruin your entire team!

Err, ...how long have you had GRAW?! You only have 2 achievements, and one of them is from completing the ' training' level...
< Message edited by Majikdra6on -- 27 Mar 06 0:27:35 >
Game Junkie

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 08:58
I haven' t been playing the single player, like you said I only finished the training then I spent all my time online with my buddys. And I' ll be the first to admit that I' m only average. I can hold my own but I probably won' t be the star player, the reason my clan is unbeatable is that we have enough players that play the game at least 3 hoursa a day, that and the fact that we always play together. We have chemistry working together.

My 360 clan has about 90 members with about 6 who play Graw everyday (I' m not one of them). Every match we' ve played together we win, we' ve never lost, the only time we lose is when we play against eachother. So yes my clan would murder you and Quez.
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 27 Mar 06 4:57:23 >
Nitro

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 09:18
I like that...

extreme chemistry

I once built a bomb (a small one) and blew up a greenhouse. I stole (borrowed without asking or intent to return) the chemicals from the chemistry labs at school. It worked pretty well too.

Would that be considered " extreme chemistry" ???

we' ve never lost

There' s always a first time!

Quez could take on 6 people by himself, ...he' s like a man posessed. As for me, i play Ghost Recon a little better than i play CoD2, ...it helps that Ghost Recon 2/Summit Strike was my most played Live game before i got my 360. They are simply awesome games!

Now i' m waiting for Double Agent, which no doubt will take over from Chaos Theory for my online Splinter Cell time...

QuezcatoL

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 09:46
AHum,i even play 1vs2 matches,or 2vs5 games,you wanna meet me in graw,invite me and i fight :P
Swedish steel you know :P
Game Junkie

RE: OblIVion pwns - Mar 27, 2006 12:43
Quez and Majik if you want to play 2 on 5, I could use a laugh. My Gamer tag is Agent Ghost, add me to you friend list. I can organize a match with four other clan members friday night maybe earlier if you like. 2-5 ha ha ha thx for making me smile. or even 3-5...

What are your gamer tags?
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 27 Mar 06 4:51:49 >
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 33

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message