Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nintendo' s German Conference Updates:
Jason Zeidan

• Total Posts : 308
Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 06:36
This will be the place for all the updates for Nintendo' s German conference. You (and I) make those updates, so we all participate, and discuss. Be it trailers or controllers (Argghh!), we' ll discuss it here.

Update #1

Nintendo announced the final pricing and details for the European GB Micro. It will retail for about 67 pounds, and will come in four colors: Silver, blue, green and pink. More as it comes..

Update #2

Konami released pictures of Lost in Blue (umm... http://cube-europe.com/), so if you' re interested in that, then there.

Anything else?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 11:42
Gameboy Micro = 67 pounds? Oy that' s heavy! I' m gonna have to hire a giant black dude to carry that around and hold it for me as I play.

Seriously, though, how much is 67 pounds in US $$$? Probably waaay more than it should be for such an outdated piece of equipment.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 14:15
Joe thats about 100 dollers, more, maybe 120.

...Becuase you know your currency sucks!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 14:19
US currency pwns. It' s funny watching tourist try to figur it out since it' s all one color. Seriously, if countries have to color code their money for people to count that' s kinda sad.
mxpx182

• Total Posts : 1394
RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 15:21
Rampage rampage, careful what you say, as the US will be coloring their currency very soon.(it' s already in the works) Not to mention you sound extremely elitest by saying anyone who colors their currency is sad, when pretty much the whole world does. Why the hell wouldn' t you, it' s easier to pick out 3 red bills from a stack of 100 green ones, than having to go through one at a time. It' s like the metric system. One day the US will have to see the light.
Jason Zeidan

RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 15:58
Okay...

Anyway, the conference was a disappointment. There were absolutely NO Revolution news and details. That makes me SO AGITATED!!!!! You' d think after disappointing us with no Zelda this year, there would be news about something NEW!!! Nope, just telling us we have to spend a hundred twenty five dollars for a smaller version of a five year old product. It' s funny considering you can just spend fifteen more dollars for a nice DS, that even plays Micro' s games. Aren' t they supposed to comfort us? Instead, they kick us in the shins and say ' walk it off.'
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 18:04
Every country but the US sucks and should be bombed, except Japan. And we should all have green monies. Also, we need a 99 cent coin.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 18:51

ORIGINAL: Joe Redifer

Also, we need a 99 cent coin.

GENIUS!!!

Okay...

Anyway, the conference was a disappointment. There were absolutely NO Revolution news and details. That makes me SO AGITATED!!!!! You' d think after disappointing us with no Zelda this year, there would be news about something NEW!!! Nope, just telling us we have to spend a hundred twenty five dollars for a smaller version of a five year old product. It' s funny considering you can just spend fifteen more dollars for a nice DS, that even plays Micro' s games. Aren' t they supposed to comfort us? Instead, they kick us in the shins and say ' walk it off.'

I kinda predicted that one.
Jason Zeidan

RE: Nintendo' s German Conference Updates: - Aug 17, 2005 19:31

Every country but the US sucks and should be bombed, except Japan. And we should all have green monies. Also, we need a 99 cent coin.

Bush could' ve said that and he would still win the majority vote...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll