Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 NINJA GAIDEN HURRICANE VOL. II WHIPS UP A STORM
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
NINJA GAIDEN HURRICANE VOL. II WHIPS UP A STORM - Sep 28, 2004 13:21
NINJA GAIDEN HURRICANE VOL. II WHIPS UP A STORM

New Gaiden ready to rumble....

10:33 Today sees the launch of the Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack Vol II, the second expansion pack for Tecmo' s impressive Ninja battler.
Available for download via Xbox Live, Hurricane Volume II looks set to whip up a veritable storm with a whole dojo' s worth of bonus content, including new outfits for main man Ryu, a new and improved camera system, some fearsome new enemies and all the extra content you' ll need to take part in the Master Ninja tournament.

You want more details? Well Team Ninja has also added a new weapon and power-ups, killer catwomen, new boss characters and an outfit for Ryu which include a Lecter-style metal face mask.

What are you waiting for Ninja fans? Stealth onto Xbox Live and hoover up all this bonus content - it' s yours absolutely free.

John Houlihan
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: NINJA GAIDEN HURRICANE VOL. II WHIPS UP A STORM - Sep 28, 2004 13:39
See now why cant other live games be like this, lazy developers :P. Meh guess thats not nice to say tho cuz they provide me which so much entertainment.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll