Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 N3 demo March 1st?!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 01, 2006 08:38
It' s what i' ve heard and initially available only for the Japanese, unless you, like me have an account that your Xbox thinks is Japanese...

We' ll see tomorrow!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 01, 2006 08:42
" Some gamers in Japan will get to try out Tetsuya Mizuguchi' s Ninety-Nine Nights a month before it' s officially released for the Xbox 360. Microsoft today announced that as of March 1, customers who purchase or preorder Xbox 360 merchandise, be it games, accessories, or the console itself, will get a free demo of the fantasy-based action game, while supplies last."
Nitro

RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 01, 2006 08:45
Dammit, i hoped it would be on Marketplace...

Damn you Microsoft
QuezcatoL

RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 01, 2006 08:47
Well,see it at his...if MS is publisher,and the game is coming in a month,then it wont be impossible to also release a demo for us fans in EU/USA...untill the game is translated,and ths game doesnt have so much content to translate thanksfully :)
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 01, 2006 20:23
Microsoft just keep making me jealous with all these things available to the Japanese I no it' s cos they' re trying to crack the market but to be honest I don' t think a western brand will be allowed to prosper even if it was bloody fantastic. That' s just my opinion sorry if anyone is offended.
QuezcatoL

RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 02, 2006 05:37
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 02, 2006 06:34
now that i think about it N3 looks alot like a realistic Mystic Heroes.

anyway, i' m green-machine deficient, so i couldn' t acess it if it was on marketplace. but it does bring up another point. Japan got everything to do with games early. Sony, Nintendo, Sega, all of them are japaneese, and they got stuff first for years, and Microsoft gets thrown into the fray, and what happens, Japan gets everything first.

Screw this. I' m going Nippon on all y' alls, and i' ll change my name to Tsubasa Iiesu, i' ll work eight days a week to make ends meet, and i' ll develop a strange curiosity and fascination with foreigners. Life will be good.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 1 Mar 06 22:35:42 >
Nitro

RE: N3 demo March 1st?! - Mar 02, 2006 07:42
*wishes he was as funny as Eddie...*

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages