Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My news is better then majiks,about GoW trilogy,love me ppl!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
My news is better then majiks,about GoW trilogy,love me ppl! - Nov 22, 2006 07:14
So after the news majik posted i went into epic' s forum,Mark rein their vice president of the company said this...

Gears is a trilogy? If we can keep making quality games that fans obviously love (see big announcement coming shortly) then why would we have to stop at three? I don' t see the Metal Gear Solid, Mario, Grand Theft Auto or Final Fantasy series (among others) stopping at three and they' re still delivering compelling entertainment content that' s easily worth the money (see Unreal Tournament as well). There' s definitely, as many of you have pointed out, a lot more to learn about what' s really happening on the plant Sera and in the lives of the members of Delta Squad

SOON MORE INFO AND AS YOU CAN SEE GOW MIGHT GET MORE THEN TWO SEQUALS.

But he also says this.

So if Gears had flopped there wouldn' t be a Gears 2 so we don' t feel there is a need to commit to more titles before we know how the last one did. But we' ve always said this game is part of a bigger story and if this one did well then the story would unfold in another one. Let' s wait and see how the next one does before we start predicting third please! In the mean time there are still more things we want to do with this game so stay tuned!
ps! blue dragon kick ass so does lost odyssey,fuck the wii/ps3

LINKY

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=24699620&posted=1#post24699620
< Message edited by quezcatol -- 21 Nov 06 23:15:08 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message