Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My homestate is getting sued by ESA heheh
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
My homestate is getting sued by ESA heheh - Jun 07, 2006 16:06
IGN

Minnesota has been trying to pass similar laws for five years but all attempts have been overturned—which ends up costing taxpayers a lot of money. " The bill' s tortured effort to end run the First Amendment by punishing kids directly fails under the Constitution because children have rights under the First Amendment, like all other citizens. The State is attempting to impose liability on children because they know that courts have consistently held that they cannot penalize retailers. We believe that the courts will agree that fining children violates the First Amendment as well," said Doug Lowenstein,

Hmm the law did seem a bit excessive. Hmm I cant wait for this nonsence to end. I wonder what the next form of media will be attacked once videogame are no longer blamed?
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: My homestate is getting sued by ESA heheh - Jun 07, 2006 23:04
Heh, maybe there' ll be a virtual reality grand theft auto some day!

I can just see it.. *Senator Macaulay Culkin wants to ban holodeck gay prostitute sex massacres for children*....*Constitution says no!*
< Message edited by choupolo -- 7 Jun 06 15:05:08 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message