Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Musical Tastes ..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32
Jennifer K

• Total Posts : 24
RE: Musical Tastes .. - Mar 12, 2003 12:58
It' s funny to see similar tastes when it comes to hardcore gamers.

I like all sorts.... but F**king Punk Rawk rules my world, especially at gigs.

Fave bands include The Ramones, The Clash, Screeching Weasel, Descendents, Green Day, Mr T Experience, The Get Up Kids, etc, etc, yah, yah yah.

Also like a mixture of rnb, rock, pop.

I have been super slack at gig going since i dropped my ' zine a while back. Anyone seen that new P Rock channel on Sky? Nice channel - too many videos and nothing too new though.
BigRedMachine

• Total Posts : 127
RE: Musical Tastes .. - Mar 12, 2003 17:43
GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEN DAAAAAAY!

My favorite punk band! They are too good for this world. Well, along with NOFX maybe. But still... God they' re good.
Alkyne

• Total Posts : 39
RE: Musical Tastes .. - Mar 12, 2003 18:02
I like just about everything except Techno, Rap, and JAzz
psy

• Total Posts : 12
RE: Musical Tastes .. - Apr 28, 2003 06:40
You guys make look at me weird for what I' m about to say, but electronica music is the way to go.

Psytrance, in general, is a good music genre.

Some real good psytrance artists are:

Infected mushroom
Logic Bomb
Dark Soho
GMS
Silicon Sound

If any of you wanna just try some new music out, definitely check out infected mushroom. Just check out this one song, bust-a-move(actually named after the playstation game[don' t know which one]). If you had negative vibes towards psytrance, or trance in general, it could make you change the way you change think about trance.

ANyways, beyond electronic music, I don' t like too much music. My music interest have ranged from r&B, rap, asian music(jpop,cpop,etc),apop, etc. However, I really do not like vocalized music, and the only reason I listened to music from those genres was because of the melodies and beats. However, they' re not nowhere as near as exciting as electronic music.

ANyways,

To all, im not trying to advertise infected, but I do try to encourage people to listen to them. Mainly because their a great music duo. SOme of their music can be downloaded from mp3.com. If you like them, please support by buying one of their cd' s

L8r
< Message edited by psy -- 4/28/2003 6:43:18 AM >
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 06, 2003 19:14
As usual no one likes the kinda music i listen to thats ok tho, i like jpop/jrock, and anime/game music. Two-Mix is my fav jpop artists. Do As Infinity, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, are all very good too. Lately i' ve been addicted to the music from the anime Initial D which is like almost techno.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 06, 2003 22:46
Rock is my big one. Any kind of rock. Alternative, punk, hard, it' s all the same to me. Linkin Park tops my favorite band list. Others that I' m in to are- Rage Against the Machine, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Korn, Green Day, Stained, Cold, Incubus, and many others. I' ll listen to just about any other music too except Country and Pop, both of which I hate with a pashion!
prpl_lotus

• Total Posts : 2
RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 09, 2003 21:52
blink 182 all the way ^_^... and box car racers...

others have already been mentioned... sum41, greenday etc... =)

btw can' t believe anyone else knows blind guardian! lol, hey red - do you know a band called demons and wizards? sorta along the same lines but a lil more upbeat i think.. look it up! ^_^
Rampage99

RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 09, 2003 22:32
Hey Prpl! Nice to see you here!
AsH

• Total Posts : 15
RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 13, 2003 20:45

ORIGINAL: Rampage99

...Nirvana,...

My drummer always says Kurt Cobain was a no talent ass-clown, then asks me to play Metallica.
Rampage99

RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 13, 2003 22:31
Does that mean you don' t like Metallica, because persona;;y I think they are good but far too over rated. Nirvana is amazing though.
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 16, 2003 21:25
I love RnB and Hiphop! A couple of mates in university though have been getting me into rock (heavy stuff, not the alternative). I used to hate rock before, apart from the Sonic Adventure Soundtrack - that was awsome!! Even though it was rock.

coincidentally, while looking for the artists for the Sonic Adventure OST, I came across this: http://sega.gamerweb.com/features/yni.asp

Dockaych is responsible for the typing, and he' s officially the biggest Sonic fan on Sega Web. So there.

If anyone knows who Dockaych is, please informing this that this otaku is alot bigger sonic fan!!
PeyloW

• Total Posts : 64
RE: Musical Tastes .. - May 19, 2003 17:40
I listen to pretty much everything except R&B and Urban. R&B is to bland and Urban just annoys me, what annoys me the most is the I am so cool and I live such a hard life attitude. Come back when both your parents have aids, you must survive for under a dollar a day and police sweeps the streets to kill you off as vermin. Until then stop whining you pathetic development country citizen wanna be!

Currently Hammerfall, Hooters and a Japanese band called B' z plays the most in my AAC-jukebox (My god is AAC times as good as mp3!).
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 32 of 32

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message