Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it???
LEBATOTE

• Total Posts : 20
MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it??? - Jun 04, 2004 18:00
All points to MGS3 being AAA and i indeed think it' ll be AAA.

But what i think is going to affect the AAA status of the game (still it' ll be AAA) is that the game won' t be sooo long.

Of course i' m not sure of that, but considering the first one was not very long and that the second one was 5 hours long with nothing to do after you beat it (at least it was to me) and not really incentives to go back and play it again.

Well that' s me, what do you think??
LEBATOTE

• Total Posts : 20
RE: MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it??? - Jun 04, 2004 18:01
Oh, and i' m not bashing any Metal Gear, those 5 hours were one of the best in gaming when i first played it.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it??? - Jun 04, 2004 20:39
I checked the game out briefly at E3, I wasn' t satisfied with what I played of it BUT that' s only because I played it for only a few minutes... Like RPGs, MGS 3 is definitely a game you need to sit and invest some time into before you start to reap the rewards...

It was slower paced than its predecessors.
panzer_baiken

• Total Posts : 83
RE: MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it??? - Jun 05, 2004 04:46
the odd time setting intrigues me, and i think the story will be the strongest aspect of the game. will they possibly continue the story left off from mgs2? highly doubtful, but this is mgs.
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it??? - Jun 14, 2004 01:43
It' s tough to say. When I first played thru MGS2 it took me 11 hours b/c I spent so much time messing around with the guards. You are right tho, they are short games.

I wonder if this one will be different. MGS3 looks like it will have much different gameplay b/c snake actually has to " survive" while getting around. Meaning he has to find food, and things of this nature. So I' m guessing the game will take longer to complete.
Bling

• Total Posts : 67
RE: MGS3 will rock, yes......but what do you think will affect it??? - Aug 27, 2004 01:10
I hope they bring back the patriots thing,i really wanna know who are they

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message