Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 MGA
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
MGA - Oct 03, 2004 23:44
Has anyone seen the trailers for the new Metal Gear game coming out for the PSP. It' s called Metal Gear Acid. I watched the trailers without sound so I probably missed a lot. Overall though from what I saw it looked pretty cool. I' m a Splinter Cell man myslef, but the MG series is still awesome and this is shaping up to keep that great streak going. Here' s a link to the official website-

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/mga/english/

I have to say those graphics are very impessive. I can' t wait to get my hands on a PSP. Anyone know of a pric for it yet?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: MGA - Oct 04, 2004 00:08
Price hasn' t been announced yet. Metal Gear Acid (call me a crusader for the Engrish language, but I refuse to use the exclamation point to spell " acid" ) looks like it has some great graphics, but you do know it' s not a typical Metal Gear: Solid type of game, right? It uses cards like Phantasy Star Online: Card Mania or whatever it' s called. Cards decide everything.

Yawn.

EDIT: I just watched those 2 trailers and you are not missing much from the sound. It doesn' t have any in-game sound, just a musical score to get your heart pumping. Check out the second trailer (the 1.6MB one) at 6 seconds in. Snake turns around without even moving his legs or feet! He just " rotates" . AWESOME!
< Message edited by Joe Redifer -- 10/4/2004 12:15:23 AM >
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: MGA - Oct 04, 2004 01:24
Card stuff??? F*ck that. Nevermind then
Mikey G

• Total Posts : 70
RE: MGA - Oct 04, 2004 01:29
Yes, I am not to interested in the fact that it is a card game. (It reminds me of pokemon card game on gbc), but anyway I was really looking forward to a MGS game on PSP but then I found out about the cards and I went like this> . I remember the MGS game on the GBC it was a great game.
Reznor

• Total Posts : 123
RE: MGA - Oct 04, 2004 01:54
I can' t belive it' s a card game, what a waste!
< Message edited by reznor -- 10/4/2004 1:55:12 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message