Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Lotus on Live
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Lotus on Live - Sep 19, 2003 05:46
Just wanted to let everyone know that as of today, yes, it is official - lotusson is on X-Box Live. And surprise surprise, guess what name I choose for my tag

Anyways, if any of you cats want to get online and chat sometime, or maybe play a game or two, let me know.
Eman1080

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Lotus on Live - Sep 21, 2003 01:57
I added you, I' m ' extreem'
lotusson

RE: Lotus on Live - Sep 24, 2003 02:49
What games do you own?
Eman1080

• Total Posts : 77
RE: Lotus on Live - Sep 25, 2003 00:53
RTCW, MA, UC, NBA 2k3
lotusson

RE: Lotus on Live - Sep 25, 2003 02:39
I see, just all the games I don' t have.

You should get Halo and Xboxconnect.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 05, 2003 22:11
Great to see another GW oldy get Live. If you want you can drop us a line here, http://vip.re-kwest.com and join the unofficial GW clan. Just in case you want a good crew to hang with online and all. Just thought I' d mention that...
lotusson

RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 08, 2003 21:26
Just got done dropping a line there.
yoshimitsu15

• Total Posts : 1038
RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 09, 2003 16:45
Good, we' re getting closer and closer to having the best of what GW had to offer there. Not to mention we' re all pretty decent at the games as well.;)

Anyways you can see at the forums basically which games we plan on getting in the next few months, the two big ones are Rainbow Six 3 and Counter-Strike. Those 2 will probably be the most played in the oncoming months. Several of us though are planning on getting Jedi Academy, Crimson Skies, Top Spin Tennis, etc, etc. Anyways hope to see you online soon!:)
HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 17, 2003 00:09
Hey! I got Live about 3 weeks ago. I got UC, Capcom vs SNK, and ESPN Football. Im looking to get on Xboxconnect with Halo real soon [just havent taken the time or research to do so]. Anyways, I play a pretty good game of UC. My tag is.........ummmm....damn...do you need the exact spelling of it? [caps and all?] If so, I dont remember how the hell I wrote my name!

Oh yeah, some of yall may remember me by the name in my sig below! Ill have to drop by that link when I have the time.
lotusson

RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 17, 2003 05:15
I just got done with a few rounds of CvSNK2 online. I finally beat a SS ranked player and I' m only ranked P (a P rank is VERY low for those who don' t play the game).

Whenever you wanna get together and play sometime Hellbent, let me know.
< Message edited by lotusson -- 10/17/2003 5:15:39 AM >
HELLBENT

• Total Posts : 58
RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 17, 2003 19:00
How bout tonight 7pm est? Ill look for you! [what controller do you use? the standard controller S is hella stiff and really messes me up, but Im semi decent with certain characters. Hope to see you!!
lotusson

RE: Lotus on Live - Oct 17, 2003 19:09
LoL I' m working 3-10 today. I' m SO tempted to bring my copy of CvSNK2 along with me to work and play it. Maybe even post a sign saying I' m taking on all challengers. I' ve already played close to 20 matches today, and when I get home I' m going to be brain dead. I may just watch a movie and call it a night. I' m off tomorrow though although I know I' m going to be gone for many many hours in the day. The best time to catch me is either late at night or early in the morning.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll