Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask?
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 16, 2006 16:28

I dont think cloud and sephiroth are that feminine though... neither is squall from ff8, zidane and tidus are deffinetely homos though.

They' re using the bishonen style (pretty boy), but not into the shounen-ai style.

It' s not about their feminity. It' s the fact that in the end, pretty boys are always lumped up into yaoi pairings by fangirls.

Oh, and about the masculine thing. There IS muscle yaoi. Rarer, but they' re around. You should watch the anime ' The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse' . The gay pair are both well muscled and very masuline. Technically, it isn' t yaoi, it' s a gay anime. Small difference but yeah.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 16, 2006 18:49

Besides Its not very hard to find gay/lesbian Hentai.

:)
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 16, 2006 19:41
Sorry,but im disgusted now...gay anime?

Wtf [:' (]

That' s not a RPG or a Shooter or Naruto...
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 16, 2006 21:46

ORIGINAL: Byakko

mastachefbkw, you DO know that the majority of Final Fantasy fans (like me) are girls right?

That' s a bullsht*t statment.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 17, 2006 01:24
This thread is crazy, Gay Anime?.

Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 17, 2006 12:47
...All I was doing was pointing out a minor joke.

Freud, gay anime, FF stands for " For Females" ? I was expecting this to be buried a day after it was made...

Well conversation is conversation. I' m gonna keep my distance from this one tho.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Lance Bass of Nsync comes out...how does this relate to games you ask? - Aug 17, 2006 15:05
Come on guys you have to be blind, stupid or crazy to think most FF players are mostelygirls. Just because a very small segment of people who happen to be girls play the game for completely different reasons does not mean they represent the majority.

People who go at those conferences dressed up are crazy themselves, they don' t represent they typical gamer nor do they represent FF players. If you go to any forum talking about FF, none of them are talking about anime. Except us apparently.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 17 Aug 06 7:06:26 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 27 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread