Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kill Bill Split into 2!
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
Kill Bill Split into 2! - Sep 01, 2003 23:14
I am really looking foward to this film, but recently saw a release date for Kill Bill 2. So the film really has been split into 2. Is this just another way for cinemas to make money, by making you pay double. And will they sell it as two unique DVD' s? I am really annoyed as I hate waiting long gaps inbetween the story. I am still looking forward to the film though!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Kill Bill Split into 2! - Sep 02, 2003 00:53
Where did you read this Sharan? I' n no TRUE movie buff but this is the first such news I' ve head about Kill Bill....
otaku

• Total Posts : 195
RE: Kill Bill Split into 2! - Sep 02, 2003 21:43
CEX first posted this on July 17th That they wanted to Split it as Tarantino would reduce its lenght.

Recently IGN And Empire Confirmed it!

BTW Dont get Angry Mr Doree, But I STILL Havent Seen Terminator 3. None of my mates are bothered to go, and always complain about money. I can' t get them to go to any films at all. I havent seen anything Since Reloaded on the day it came out!

Oh well

otaku finds some movie loving friends when he goes back to university later this month XD

I will definately see Kill Bill and Revolutions this year though, even if it means being sad and going on my own!
MuteCity

• Total Posts : 159
RE: Kill Bill Split into 2! - Sep 16, 2003 22:41
It will be interesting to see how the split turns out. But I don' t like the idea of this becoming a normal thing...so I hope it doesn' t catch on. I' d rather watch the whole thing all the way through in one sitting. However I know many would disagree :)
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: Kill Bill Split into 2! - Oct 19, 2003 17:25
They needed to split it..as far as I can tell.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll