Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Kikizo: The Getaway Black Monday trailer
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Kikizo: The Getaway Black Monday trailer - Jun 18, 2004 17:25
I just finished watching the Getaway trailer here on Kikizo. Game looks fuckn awsome!!
Ahg to bad its a PS2 title
PS2Poodoo

• Total Posts : 273
RE: Kikizo: The Getaway Black Monday trailer - Jun 18, 2004 17:47
Is anyone else not at all excited for this game? I thought the first one was fun for about 3 hours, but it was terribly linear. They worked so hard at re-creating London, yet didn' t give any kind of explorative feeling. Just boring gameplay, IMO. With Driv3r and GTA:SA coming out this title just doesn' t have appeal with me
destrosio

• Total Posts : 4
RE: Kikizo: The Getaway Black Monday trailer - Jun 22, 2004 14:46
mmmh...i tell you,on the contrary,that driver 3 lack in gameplay(too much frustrating),graphics(lack in details and style)and in the plot(so patched up for my likes) on the other side if gta creators dont give their creature more serious aspect(gta vice city was great,but also too often comical)s.andreas will be only an add on of the series like vc was....anyway all depends on what you are lookin for...personally i appreciate the 1st getaway storyline and the gameplay ,altough kinda linear ,and the controls are initially complicated,this game did identify myself with the main character in the adventure....clutchin me inside of it...til its epilogue....something i,truly,cannot found neither in driver3 nor in any gta, where ,pratically,there' s not a storyline at all,there' s a lot of freedom but also a lot of boring for me that i cant find a motivation to keep foolin around....now dont kill me!ok?;-))

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll