Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 KOTOR 3
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
KOTOR 3 - Apr 02, 2006 00:51
Kotor 3 is currently not in development, as Lucasarts hasnt approached Obsidian with the job, even though they have expressed interest in it.

I wonder if we will see it someday, or Lucasarts once again messes up!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 02, 2006 02:51
We' ll see it, its freaking KOTOR3. I' m not worried about Halo3 and I' m not worried about this one.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 02, 2006 03:36
hmmm...also obsidian statue is working with neverwinter nights 2 while bioware who did sw kotor1 is gonna develop a triology for mass effect over 360.
Sure i want a swkotor 3 also,but the idea and talk i heard about mass effect so far makes me want it more then a sw kotor3.
We get space,we get a huge world,we have 2-3 npc with us,we have now a redefined action system that makes something between a rpg and a shooter,we have many diffrent aliens to chat with,yourself is in the earths galatic empire or whatever to call it,and play the first story of how they become a empire.
i guess the 2nd is under the empire,and the 3 is in its fall perhaps? O_o
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 02, 2006 07:23
I laughed my ASS OFF when I first read this on a gaming site!! Since when is a studio not making a game news! LOL

Guess what?! Nintendo is NOT making Excitebike 2!! OMG OMG!!!!!11

Ubisoft is NOT making Rainbow Six: Bikini Bottom!! NNnnnnooooooo!!!!

Midway is NOT making MK Mythologies: Chee-Saw!! WTF!! They SHOULD!!
kickass331

• Total Posts : 92
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 02, 2006 09:22
sry to post facts, but LUCASARTS IS DONE WITH SW, so just kiss your pretty little palpatine' s ass but it won' t do any good. George Lucas is sick of Jar-Jar BS (Who Isn' t) and he' s old as fuck. Let' s calm down and get a new friggin series, ya i no he' s rich, but come on people, star wars is gay, but since GEORGE LUCAS IS RICH, I' m expecting something to be asthetically pleasing, even though since George Lucas is the creator and director THE STORY WILL SUCK AS MUCH ASS. So fudge you and your dumb star wars crap, Star Trek Pwns, and you know it!!!
Vx Chemical

RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 03, 2006 21:05

So fudge you and your dumb star wars crap, Star Trek Pwns, and you know it!!!

Which is why Star Trek hasnt made money on a film or series for like 10 years? I like Star Trek, but its not half as fun Starwars, beside George Lucas is writting the first parts of the new starwards tv series! so he isnt sick of it.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 03, 2006 21:09
Also he bought for like 8 months ago a big mansion a previous military base.
For his lucas arts divison.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 04, 2006 08:00
C' Mon guys, quit wasting your typing on that noob. Maybe if we ignore it it' ll go away.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 04, 2006 08:16

THE STORY WILL SUCK AS MUCH ASS

Huh?

So fudge you and your dumb star wars crap, Star Trek Pwns, and you know it!!

Lets not get into the whole Star Trek vs. Star Wars thing. We' re just not geeky enough.
kickass331

RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 04, 2006 11:09
Star Wars blows! That' s That' s that' s what I think. I just had Cod And Kalamari tonight, fucking disgusting. Don' t tell my dad. He spent a loooooooooong time (about 2 hrs) cleaning the squid.
Vx Chemical

RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 04, 2006 21:30

Star Wars blows! That' s That' s that' s what I think. I just had Cod And Kalamari tonight, fucking disgusting. Don' t tell my dad. He spent a loooooooooong time (about 2 hrs) cleaning the squid.

are you a loon?
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 04, 2006 23:37
Kickass, all you do is state your 7year old mentality opinion as fact. That sort of thing is not welcome on this board. Ive read many of your posts where you just throw adjectives such as " stupid" , " gay" , " retarded" , ect. It is very pointless and is not welcome here, go back to IGN. Im saying this nicely, dont make it personal.
kickass331

RE: KOTOR 3 - Apr 05, 2006 07:13
U CAN SUX MY COX,,,, LOOK SUX + COX = SUX COX NOOB (|) <<< NO 4 U 1ONEONE

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages