Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 62
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 11:13

That' s because RPGs typically aren' t all the same exact thing, most FPS are the EXACT SAME THING, like literally.

You' re trying to tell me that 1/3 of the crap that gets turned out in the RPG genre is not totally cloning FFVII? how many times have you seen the Attack/Item/Magic/Run screen in all of your diverse RPG' s?

Every genre is going to have similarities. That' s usually what defines a genre of games.

Name me a couple FPS' s that as you said, are the " EXACT SAME THING" and I' ll listen. Even games like BF2:MC that are for your most part, run of the mill (however entertaining) have some unique aspects to them.
< Message edited by Eddie_the_Hated -- 21 Aug 06 3:13:36 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 12:32
" I don' t wanna comment it,until im sure its for 360 and not ps3."

Was that a joke? Quez you' re the biggest fanboy I' ve ever seen.
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 14:42

ORIGINAL: Agent Ghost

" I don' t wanna comment it,until im sure its for 360 and not ps3."

That went personal, you didn' t even use the

box...

There must be everything wrong with that post!
Agent Ghost

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 14:47
fanboys don' t deserve their own box.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 15:34
A lot of people seem to have it in for FPS games for some weird reason! As FPS games has as much difference as 3rd person games, its simply a matter of perspective! As in saying all books written in the first person, is bad! or atleast books written in 3rd is better! It' s plain silly, its just how the story is told!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 17:39
Agent ghost aka Gangsta,no im not.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 20:00

You could have just said I spelt it wrong but you had to go and be an asshole. Thanks.

Aren' t you a bit too sensitive?

Like I said - I thought I' m spelling it wrong cause lot' s of kikizo members spell it like you and I found those funny dictionary definitions.

Seriously man, don' t be such a pussy - look at Majiks reaction.

Yeah, he' s one of them big ones.

A lot of people seem to have it in for FPS games for some weird reason!

it' s not that weird - it' s how you treat jRPGs for instance - they mosty look the same , but someone playing them can notice a lot of diversity.

FPS games look very alike for someone who doesn' t get too close to them.It is stupid, but it works that way.

If you hear that all fps or RPGs (or any other genre) games are the same - you know that the person you' re speaking to isn' t qualified to give his/her opinion on that genre.That' s just mainstream talk :)
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 21 Aug 06 12:01:56 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 20:18

it' s not that weird - it' s how you treat jRPGs for instance - they mosty look the same , but someone playing them can notice a lot of diversity.

I dont like the Art Directions in most jRPG' s, its not the same! That whole Bishonen stuff many of them have going on, really isnt befitting for a hero in my eyes! Only heroes that should be allowed to look remotely feminin, are females! Males should be more like either He-man' ish or John McLane' ish! (exageration to prove a point)
QuezcatoL

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 20:34
Damn japanese rpg,they all suck.
Except upcoming Lost odyssey,blue dragon and Enchanted arms which comes in a month or so.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 21, 2006 20:46

I dont like the Art Directions in most jRPG' s, its not the same! That whole Bishonen stuff many of them have going on, really isnt befitting for a hero in my eyes! Only heroes that should be allowed to look remotely feminin, are females! Males should be more like either He-man' ish or John McLane' ish! (exageration to prove a point)

I understand that , but they all look the same to someone who' s not into them.And they' re no longer as cool as they were...

I hope Sakaguchi' s efforts will give them a fresh new start - I still doubt it though.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 21 Aug 06 12:47:23 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 00:12
" Agent ghost aka Gangsta,no im not."

More like AKA Game Junkie.
QuezcatoL

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 00:23
I once got a friend-req from Game junkie but never seen him since then.
Agent Ghost

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 00:52
Friend Req? you mean for Live? well I am Game Junkie and my Gamer tag is Agent Ghost. I never liked " Game Junkie" so I made a new Kikizo account to match my gamer tag.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 21 Aug 06 16:52:42 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 00:53
Ah okay
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 00:55
Need more proof? I changed my name to Agent Ghost. I am Agent Ghost. Alright, now that that' s settled, its time to retire this account.
QuezcatoL

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 00:58
Okay...
But Agen ghost sound worser then - " game junkie" .
Agent Ghost

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 01:13
I like it more because because its practical, it actually matches my Gamer tag and Game Junkie sounds more like a description than a name. Agent Ghost is more memorable, Game Junkie is just boring. I think I' m going to unify my online idenity to Agent Ghost. So if ever anyone sees Agent Ghost anywhere else there' s a good chance its me.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 21 Aug 06 17:14:20 >
QuezcatoL

RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 22, 2006 02:00
Okay-nvm then
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 26, 2006 09:33
Gameinformer gots a few pages on this. I' ll read up on it later and report what it says. I glanced over the plentiful screenshots and found that the enviroments are around the same size and BF2 and just about completely destructible.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Jesusfuckinchrist - now that' s nextfuckinggen right here boys OMG!! /360/ - Aug 26, 2006 10:55
Meh, It all sounds nice, but how many games have claimed fully destructable worlds, only to provide effects for everything, but no real destruction. Black to name one, a very much hyped game for that reason, and while still a good game, they really did push destructability and didn' t provide. Granted it' s going to be easier with Next-Generation hardware. I' ll probably love the game, full destructability or not, I' m just really wary of those statements.
Change Page: < 1234 > | Showing page 2 of 4, messages 21 to 40 of 62

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message