Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27
steptechdotnet

• Total Posts : 91
Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 05, 2006 10:57
I always thought he was sony first party, but it sounds like he' s pushing the 360. Really informative show thought, gives you a good look inside the industry.

http://www.gametrailers.com/bonusround.php?ep=1&pt=1
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 05, 2006 11:24
HE also says you should skip and wait for ps3 and get a xbox360 instead and buy all great games for it,and see how well ps3 does compared to it.

OMG,never belive he would says things like this,he who created titles like Crash bandicot,jack and dexter,and that upcoming awesome adevnture title for ps3.

Wtf is this guy doing?

Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 05, 2006 12:21
Speaking what he believes to be true Quez...I agree with him for the most part.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 05, 2006 17:13
Great interview, part three next week
Hiroshi

• Total Posts : 11
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 05, 2006 17:51
His name is Jason Rubin btw >_<
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 05, 2006 20:44
I find it kinda funny, when something negative about 360 is posted, everyone is getting pissed and saying " Fucking typo, ffs it' s Sony propaganda" . Something negative about PS3 however..
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 01:15
You' ll get used to it.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 02:33

I find it kinda funny, when something negative about 360 is posted, everyone is getting pissed and saying " Fucking typo, ffs it' s Sony propaganda" . Something negative about PS3 however..

why dont you point out an example or shut the hell up?
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 02:46
who gives a fuck??? the PS3 rocks¡¡¡¡¡¡
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 02:59
Well, one example is that when " the gears of war can' t run on PS3" thread was posted the majority of the ones that wrote there said something like, maybe maybe not..

When I wrote that Insomniac claimed that Resistance could' nt run on PS3, everyone knew that, that was Sony propaganda and resistance was duplicated files only.

I did' nt wish to point anyone out, but now you forced me too.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 11:13

When I wrote that Insomniac claimed that Resistance could' nt run on PS3, everyone knew that, that was Sony propaganda and resistance was duplicated files only.

I did' nt wish to point anyone out, but now you forced me too.

which may or may not be fact. but here is a dev who has supported sony and GASP! knows more about game developement than most (possibly all) people here saying it is not needed, which has been a popular opinion. With this gen are cutscenes and such needed? usually not, most of the better looking last gen games used in game engines. Is it possibly Sony propaganda that it takes massive amounts? hell if I know, maybe maybe not. That thread and its title were bound to start an arguement. Gears could run on the PS3 with (slightly) toned down graphics but (slightly) improved physics.

Who cares, point being youre trying to keep old arguments alive. Let past threads go, trust me, it' ll cut back on flame wars.
Byakko

• Total Posts : 599
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 14:36

I find it kinda funny, when something negative about 360 is posted, everyone is getting pissed and saying " Fucking typo, ffs it' s Sony propaganda" . Something negative about PS3 however...

Well, it' s really about the context. A quote taken out of context is fanboyish no doubt.

But this is different, it has credibility since it' s a LINK to the article, so everyone can interpret it as they will (and in the correct manner). Plus, Jason Rubin would not be subject to bias, or at least we would think considering he creates franchises that are exclusive to the Playstation.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 17:21
**shocked**

Great so something else we were all talking about months ago is now being talked about my developers.

Rubin may have created Sony exclusive titles but he' s also on a 2 year break from development and left Naughty Dog in 2004. Can his comments be trusted? Probably. Is it really that interesting? No. We' ve discussed this over and over and there are some great uses for Blu-Ray but very few of those concern games.

Y' know what would be awesome though?! GRAW + Chapter 2 + Exclusive PS3 content + GRAW 2 + Trailers/Making of/Whatever - all on one disc. That kind of thing would be awesome and would;d benefit the end user, y' know, rather than HD CG movies...
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 22:27

I always thought he was sony first party, but it sounds like he' s pushing the 360. Really informative show thought, gives you a good look inside the industry.

It may not be that hes pushing the 360, maybe it just means he realizes blue ray is poinless
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 06, 2006 22:38

who gives a fuck??? the PS3 rocks¡¡¡¡¡¡

Is it gonna be teh bestestest? Is it gonna ROXZORZEZZEZZ?

how do you know? the ps3 isnt even out yet retard.
fernandino

• Total Posts : 661
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 04:22
BTW Jason Rubin its no longer part of SCE Co. he parted Naughty Dog some time ago, some say he and sony broke in bad terms

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

Is it gonna be teh bestestest? Is it gonna ROXZORZEZZEZZ?

how do you know? the ps3 isnt even out yet retard.

It will rock for me because it will have the games i want, MGS4, Ratchet & Clank, F1 Championship Edition, GranTurismo HD, Shin Megami Tensei, Virtua Fighter 5, God of War III, Devil May Cry, MotorStorm, Lair, Heavnly Sword, Unknown Realms, if u dont like those games its Ok, idont give a fuck about you.
Nitro

RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 04:36

BTW Jason Rubin its no longer part of SCE Co. he parted Naughty Dog some time ago, some say he and sony broke in bad terms

Wow really? Now what did i already say...

Rubin may have created Sony exclusive titles but he' s also on a 2 year break from development and left Naughty Dog in 2004.

It will rock for me because it will have the games i want, MGS4, Ratchet & Clank, F1 Championship Edition, GranTurismo HD, Shin Megami Tensei, Virtua Fighter 5, God of War III, Devil May Cry, MotorStorm, Lair, Heavnly Sword, Unknown Realms, if u dont like those games its Ok, idont give a fuck about you.

You' re like our newest idiot Sony poster boy. And people wonder why there are so many anti-Sony comments thrown around. Y' know, i don' t even think they' re directed at Sony, i think they' re actually directed at nubtard fuckpricks like you. You really are a joke, and i think you even know it.
< Message edited by MAJIKDRA6ON -- 6 Nov 06 20:36:48 >
Tiz

• Total Posts : 3158
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 05:03

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

You' re like our newest idiot Sony poster boy. And people wonder why there are so many anti-Sony comments thrown around. Y' know, i don' t even think they' re directed at Sony, i think they' re actually directed at nubtard fuckpricks like you. You really are a joke, and i think you even know it.

You mean Cetra actually DID leave his shadow behind???
Nitro

RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 05:09

ORIGINAL: Tiz

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

You mean Cetra actually DID leave his shadow behind???

It' s not him though is it?
Gaiden BLACK

• Total Posts : 675
RE: Jason Reuben thinks Bluray is not needed - Nov 07, 2006 05:18
Rest in Peace Great Cetra
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 27

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages